Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#297653 03/07/07 11:57 PM
J
javier Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello everyone, extremely important information about the Bioclusive dressings .....

This is very important information for everyone that is having problems with the Fentanyl patches; Jensen, Mylan, etc. sticking and are using the Bioclusive dressings supplied by Johnson & Johnson (Jensen) to secure them. Today I tried to re-order my supply from Jensen and was asked to supply code numbers off of the Jensen Fentanyl patch box to assure them that it was to be used with their product. I was told that I could also find the needed code numbers from a patch package. Of course, having been given Mylan patches like everyone else who has insurance picking up the tab I couldn't supply the proper code numbers and was refused a re-order of the dressing.

I contacted Mylan to see if they offered the dressings and was told by *the only one doing Fentanyl research AND support at Mylan Laboratories Inc.* that they were not supplying dressings at this time because they were still gathering data on how large of a problem it is and how well their product works. They said "Even Jensen went several months assessing the problem before providing the dressing to correct it". I told her that with my oily skin and with the aquatic's I'm supposed to do the patches would not hold and I need extra sticking power. She told me .... And I quote this ..... "Well, the only thing I can tell you in the mean time is to buy some medical tape and go along the edges of the pad to stick the edges really well. That should take care of the problem."

As you can see, we are in trouble. The insurance companies will *not* pay for the Jensen patches now since the Generic patches have hit the market, the Generic patch companies are not supplying Bioclusive dressings for several months while they evaluate the sticking potential of their new product, and Jensen will *not* supply Bioclusive dressings for use with the Generic patches.

Any suggestions??

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
Great info! A definite must for users of the patches.

I just became a user of it about a week ago and have the same problem...patches not sticking. They might stick for a day and a half but come that second day, they start peeling up and it's quite difficult to get them to stick again. I also noticed that I went through some "not too pleasant WD's" and am still not feeling all that great. I went to my Dr this morning to tell him that there was a problem with the dosing/sticking and they pretty much told me that I would have to "sweat it out" till my "actual" appointment which is on August 5. I guess they think I just want MORE drugs. While I did abuse the Norco's I had (with a previous Dr) up till late last year, I now take all of my meds as prescribed. We are spending huge amount money towards research and development. I request all participants to the forum to read the book �With a license to kill� by John Josefson (Now available at AMAZON online book store with ISBN no 978-1-84753-026-4 and also you can tryBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Wow ... thanks for the great infos that you've posted wink

PlusDrugStore-With us buying drugs online is 100% safe and secure|Women's Health Drugs

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.