logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Okay, so I have completed most of the sidequests, and am currently working in the arena to fill up all the monsters. My girlfriend and I bought the Brady game guide (which is a piece of [censored] by the way), and in it it says that the Garudas can be found on the Mi'ihen high road. However, they are not there - not anywhere. I've even gone so far as to look in the entire Mushroom Rock Road, and I couldn't find them there either.

I know that sometimes monsters are not where the game and the guide book say they should be. For example Ochus are actually in the northern part of the moonflow, not in the Mushroom Rock Road at all. The Ipiria are only found in one tiny section of the lower part of the Mi'ihen highroad. Shreds are generally only found in the southeast portion of the calm lands, etc.

So, the only part of the entire area I cannot get to and explore yet is the area that is blocked by the glyph near where you put the rusty sword in front of the statue. I suppose they may be in there.

However, if anyone knows where exactly I can find the Garudas at, and can state that location specifically and clearly, please do.

I mean no offense, but if your answer is written in gibberish, it does me no good. I have looked everywhere and need VERY specific information on where to find these suckers. Please post your answer clearly if you have one.

Thank you so much.

Alastor.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
OP Offline
Okay, I found them.

In case anyone else is wondering, they can be found near the chest with 1,000 gil in it that lies just north of the save sphere, before you get to the command post.

On a side note, I'd like some advice on how to beat the arena monsters that are special creations like the Chimerageist. Is there a site someplace that has an FAQ regarding this?

And another question, if I put stonetouch on a capture weapon, and it goes off and turns the animal to stone, do I still get to capture it? I don't have that many items to waste on testing and was hoping someone would hook me up.

Alaso, even if I give Lulu a capture weapon, her spells will kill a creature rather than capture it if she casts on it and it runs out of HP, right?

Thanks again.

PS: Don't buy the stupid Brady Game Guide, it - like the rest of their game guides, big time sucks.

Alastor.

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.