logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Isa123 Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I've searched the forum here, but can't find anything related to this subject. Apart from that, I didn't know exactly where to post this, so I made a post here.

For starters, I found out about enema usage for color cleaning more then a year ago. Somehow, I decided to use an open mind and see what the results were going to be. I searched and purchased a good set of equipment that would last and was of excellent quality.

I searched a bit of information about this method first, what it would do and wouldn't do, what the risks were, how to do it properly, etc.
After the first try, I felt so good that I did it again and again until I felt good and relieved.

Since that first experiment, I've done it on various occassions or when I felt that I needed it.

I did notice a couple of things on the entire subject:
- it's very good for your health
- it can help people who are (chronically) constipated a lot
- it's not generally accepted
- most people don't want to talk about it or see it as something frightening
- most people think it's painful (it isn't!)
- there is little information that can be found about it
- some see enema's as a form of punishment or unavoidable (before surgery, doctor's advise, etc.) while it shouldn't be, it's a good way to relieve and cleane the great colon.

So, after this confession, I wanted to ask: does anybody else tried/wanted to try this out? I feel all alone here, and it seems there is little to no information about it (except negative or strictly medical information)

Guess what? I give massages and reiki. More info here!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
R
Yes, I am a very frequent enema user. Not only is it a great cleansing method, but it feels incredible too. I began using a small bulb model, and now favor a bag that allows me to take in far more liquid and get cleaned out so much better. I usually repeat it several times, until I am completely clean and do so about 5 times per week. Unfortunately there is nobody with whom I can discuss this, as it's a rather taboo subject, so I was very relieved to see your post on here.
I feel so much healthier since I began regular enemas and am glad to be able to discuss it here.

M
M
I also frequently use enema, I use it because of constipation. So I would like to know about some benefits of enema cleansing.

Moderated by  Leah - BellaWellness Host 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.