Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Originally Posted By: His Brandy
Physical disabilities don't mean the end of the marriage.

I didn't marry my husband because of what he earned or how he looked. I married him because he is my best friend. I can only hope that would remain and we could face such a difficult thing together.

This was hypothetical question. why think of negatives?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
How about relationship without marriage?

Shark
Shark
I am thinking we are not understanding what you are trying to say or ask.

Is it that you ask about the loss of sex between a man and wife? Sex does not make a marriage. Marriage can refer to the relationship or connection between a man and woman. Sometimes it just refers to the legal status of a man and woman's relationship.

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Cdm,

Wow, if you love the person he is in his heart, the husband he has been when providing for his family, the father he is to his children, then the question should never be asked. Flip the persons, and how would the wife feel if the husband had asked that question - devasted I am sure.

There is no guarantee in life, at any moment anyone could be in that same physical shape, or worse. Our time here is temporary and we should cherish every moment of every day.

Now the situation won't be easy, it will be quite difficult, but if you love someone, you work through that no matter what. Look at Christopher Reeve and all the strides his wife went through - thats love.

Have a blessed day,

Sandy

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Originally Posted By: His Brandy
I am thinking we are not understanding what you are trying to say or ask.

Is it that you ask about the loss of sex between a man and wife? Sex does not make a marriage. Marriage can refer to the relationship or connection between a man and woman. Sometimes it just refers to the legal status of a man and woman's relationship.

You have two kinds of relationships in west. One is marriage and the other is living together without marriage. I was aking - Will the woman would react differently if she was not legally married?

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Originally Posted By: godsdaughter
Cdm,

Wow, if you love the person he is in his heart, the husband he has been when providing for his family, the father he is to his children, then the question should never be asked. Flip the persons, and how would the wife feel if the husband had asked that question - devasted I am sure.

There is no guarantee in life, at any moment anyone could be in that same physical shape, or worse. Our time here is temporary and we should cherish every moment of every day.

Now the situation won't be easy, it will be quite difficult, but if you love someone, you work through that no matter what. Look at Christopher Reeve and all the strides his wife went through - thats love.

Have a blessed day,

Sandy

Exactly reverse happened with the companion of Stephen Hawking.

Shark
Shark
OOHHHHH...my mind never traveled to legal marriage vs living together.

I would think it would depend on the level of commitment and the way the individuals feel about this. Some marriages are run in a manner that makes it as easy to divorce as it is for a non-married couple to separate and move into different homes.

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
What would you do? what would any wife do? What would a companion do?

And if they do not have that level of commitment, why marry/live together? Can we discuss further?

Shark
Shark
Yes, we can discuss this more.

People have many different and personal reasons why they choose to marry or live together. Not all of those reasons are about real love. Sometimes partners don't have lasting love or perhaps the love they once felt has been eroded by problems.

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
So, to begin with, we can say that every couple does not have love and committment for each other. Right?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.