logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#300923 03/20/07 07:43 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
We withdraw our finger at a great speed, if it touches fire. That is inbuilt in us. If One reads many books on inspiration, attends lectures and thinks and tries to remain inspired one may know how to talk about it.

But does one remain inspired when a great crisis like house burning down, stocks getting no price, job lost and no hope of a new job, loss of a very dear one, etc.occurs? Do we not react with fear and worries when such events occur?

Any real life experience? Hearing a talk will not help. If you have undergone a crisis and remained inspired, please tell. Thanks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Koala
Koala
J
If you believe in the Law of Attraction and are actively creating what you want, then you should not be attracting things like houses burning down.

However, I believe if things like that happen to you, you have to look for the opportunity to learn, no matter what the situation. It was put there because somehow you were on a wrong path in your thinking and the Universe is sending you messages so you can correct it.

I lost my most lucrative freelance contract last November and, while it scared me a little to be without the money, I looked upon it as an opportunity to pursue other things which are more in line with who I really am and my true passions. Altho this has not started to pay of in a monetary sense, I feel better and I truly believe it was a good thing for me to have that job end.

Once an event happens, it is over. Fear and depression won't undo it or change anything. You have to believe it was meant to happen for some reason and try and see what the reason was.

Many people lose a job and then find another better one and they see it was a good thing to have lost the first job. If you are making bad money decisions which lead to things like bad business deals, then you are not in a wealth consciousness which would lead you to make better decisions. People who live in fear and a scarcity consciousness will always have "crisis" happening to them and lose money.

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
What you say is very correct. But if read my post again, you will find that i am asking a little different question. Thanks for this long response.

This-

If you have undergone a crisis and remained inspired, please tell. Thanks.

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.