logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
It is raining outside, depressed and upset, like the raining in my heart. I just say goodbye to him, a person cost me so much, but give nothing return to me. We had a very romantic beginning. He is very handsome man with a star face. He left no stone unturned to know me. And always praises me with any sweet words. We had been lovers for almost one year. And during the year, I did so many things for him. I bought him presents and helped his family. He never give me anything even a birthday gift (he even did not remember my birthday!). I noticed that we should finish. While I was still confused if he wanted to treat me like this, why he courted me like that before, he called one day and said he was going to marry. No words I can say at that time. Two years past, I had my own family. He came back and said I would be his lover forever. And he always loves me. Am I so fool to trust him again? But I still can't have the heart to refuse him. I still treat him as a friend. But I refused all of his chimeric requirements (you know what I mean). One day, I asked him for some help, just want him to introduce me some factories (I also can find them with google, but it is easy if I come to him, since that's his speciality, he will not lose anything, just some public information). But his first reaction is, how much I can pay for that? You know, I asked that for my own company. Why can't he just help me a little, just a little? I was very angry about that. And did not rap to him since then. Until one week ago, he called me and said he was sorry about that. And when I said I did not want to talk about that any more. And asked him am I worth him such a little help? He accused me too narrowness. And then he said he would never touch me again. I said thanks a lot. Then everything is over. I know I should be happy to finish this kind of unbalanced relationship. But I still feel painful. Am I too silly?

Tibetan Jewelry New Arrival at www.galleriapangea.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
You are not silly at all. Hehurt you and you are pained. You have the right to get this pain. Nothing silly. You are human after all.

L
L
You are not silly. He mistreated you and you finally got what you wanted- for him to stop treating you the way he did. You should be proud that you are not being treated that way anymore.

Wolf
Wolf
Yes.

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks for all of your kindness!

Tibetan Jewelry New Arrival at www.galleriapangea.com

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.