E
engee Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
E
Hai

I wud like to hear ur opinions on this.
My dad had bought some land to build a home.He wasnt cognizant of the vasthu part and chkd with teh astrologer if its agood place to build a home.The guy said yes though u will loose lots of money.
So the green signal given father laid teh foundation stone.
Around that time i started experiencing my depression problems.Being only 15yrs old then and esp comn from a an orthodox family my parents din believe me when i said i felt wierd.The i got rheumatism.
Then my dad got a small tumour behind his ear.Beningn.
12yrs back we all went down to india to build up the entire house.One of the days my mom fell and some bone in her knee broke.We had no idea what it was and somehow nothn seemed to be movn right.
Then my sister was diagnosed with facial nerve neuroma.And her situation was getting worse.
The beingn tumour behind my fathers ear was growing gradually and m,y depression had reached the heights.
yes loads and loads of money were spent.
Then my mom fell down again and got spondilytis on her neck.
By then i felt this house has some problem.No one else felt it.
I was always scared to move from one room to another and wud see dark shadows at the staircase and dream and visualize snakes everywhere.I just cudn open a door for the fear of seeing one.It never happened but.
the fear was haunting.
the family members were always fighting.the four of us.
i sometimes felt as if i just walked thru a cobweb and see somethn flating.i tot it was my imagination.
i urged my parenst to seek help from an astrologer and finally we ended up seeing dozens of them.they all said its haunted
it has vasthu problems but coz they all wanted money they said u just need to some poojas etc etc and so there goes another load of cash for that.
but nothn changed.
quarrels and bitterness grew.diseases increased.finally my mom was diagnosed with cancer .by gods grace it wasnt late.
sh ewas the only person residing there.perhaps the reason everythn was affecting her.btn got father operated,sister operated,mother operated twice.dono why i was left out.feel bad abt it too.

to wind up we went to a nadi astroger and trhis guy said no mater what u do its not gona help.get rid of the land and that includes the house.
so its for sale now.
has anyone else had similar experiences?cud u tell me really what all this cud be?
thanks a lot for ur time.
engee

Sponsored Post Advertisement
engee #299140 03/14/07 01:33 PM
Zebra
Zebra
s**t happens.

E
engee Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
E
am sorry i did't understand what you meant.

engee #300053 03/16/07 12:38 PM
C
C
guess she meant - sort happens?

yeah i suppose this happens.
cheer up after all you found the problem.
i have read that vasthu is damn important.if he is angry then living in that house is hell.
chinese believe in fengshui.similar to indian vasthu.

Time is precious.Don't waste it.
&
Learning to count your blessings will help you to smile more :-)

Moderated by  Donna_Astrology 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.