Print Thread
L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Green tea is an absolute favorite of mine! And now they're are so many options out there to get a cup in with variety and spice:P. Trader Joes (a natural food market) sells a handful of different green tea blends that I really like. So does Whole Foods. You can even find citrus green tea in Walmart! I've also been experimenting with the green tea packets that you can put in bottled water.

This month I've been trying crstal light's peach white tea and I'm pretty happy with it's taste. I haven't seen a great change in my skin (white tea has high anti-bacterial properties and so is good for clearing blemishes) but I haven't been drinking it everyday so I can't really give an honest assessment.

Anyone else tried green or white tea? How has it helped?

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I drink green tea because i find it refreshing and a nice change from black tea. I know it has many health benefits, but I can't isolate any...maybe that's because i take vities, exercise, am vegetarian (except for fish), etc. so I don't know what to attribute different aspects of my health to. I'm sure it must be a good health change from drinking tea with milk or coffee with milk all the time.

I like the lemon plus green tea. i bought some pineapple plus green tea and surprisingly, it wasn't bad.

Have you tried genmaicha? That's roasted green tea with brown rice. It's very good, a nice clean taste, with a hint of smokiness. You can usually find it in Japanese markets and some health food stores. A good brand is Yama Moto Yama.

All for now....

Affirmation CDs & Spiritual Gifts
http://www.positiveaffirmationsandaudiostories.co.uk

L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
no I haven't tried genmaicha but it sounds really good. I'll have to look for it. Have you tried white tea at all? I know it's hard to pinpoint changes when you're already living such a healthy lifestyle - kudos for you!

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Gecko
Gecko
A friend just sent me a huge supply of green and white tea since I can usually only find black and herbal teas around here (Germany), and not very many varieties of green (unless I go specifically to a tea shop, and the closest one to here is quite a hike). So I started drinking it every morning in place of my usual orange juice, and I now eat whole fruit instead.

So far, I haven't noticed much difference, but I haven't been drinking it long enough, although I have been taking a multi-vitamin for quite awhile with green tea extract in it. If anything, my skin has been breaking out worse lately. Hopefully the green tea will help with that.

I've tried some of the white tea as well, and it's pretty good. Stash makes a white and green tea blend, so you can get the best of both worlds.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I drink a lot of green and white tea both and I think it's made me much healthier. I started out about 5 years ago drinking a quart a day and all my colds and other illnesses stopped totally.

I love all the flavors. I order my tea from Stash tea too. They have a nice website and SO many great teas. You can get loose or in tea bags. I get boxes of 80 so I don't have to order that often.

Joan

E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
i agree too that green tea is excellent.I dont put on weight at all evers ince i started drinking this tea.
whats white tea?i havent heard of it.
i have heard of rosebud tea,chrysanthemum tea,oolong all very famous out here.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I love the green tea ... it gives an impulse for the rest of the day ... and also is very healthy smile

PlusDrugStore-With us buying drugs online is 100% safe and secure|Women's Health Drugs

Moderated by  Leah - BellaWellness Host 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.