Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#297404 03/07/07 04:29 AM
B
bryan Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Over the past two weeks I have let a lot of negative thoughts creep into my mind and has resulted in the feeling of being lost. I'm working on my visualization again and trying to get back on track. Any suggestions, tips, tricks etc on how to remain in line with LOA. It's funny that I'm writing this because in the past when I have been centered I've read these types of posts and wondered how that person managed to get so off-centered. Well, now here I am.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
Say hello to 'life' my friend!

I really don't know whether I am the best person to answer this question, because my perspective will be from what I have learned and come to know through my Buddhist practise...
So I could offer many words of counsel, which i know have been both useful and constructive to me, at such times. So much so, that this no longer happens to me - or if it does, it is brief, because I recognise it for what it is....

Should you wish to discuss it further, might I request/suggest you go to the Buddhist forum (Religion and Spirituality) and kick off a thread there? I'd be happy to come in on my home ground, as it were, and expound more.
But only if you request it.

Otherwise, I shall remain silent and unobtrusive. smile

EDIT NOTE...
Or alternatively, you can pm me....

As you wish....

Last edited by Alexandra; 03/07/07 04:45 AM.
A
A
Hi,

Its easy to get off center, a thought , a smell, the wind of another�s e-emotions blowing through you. Matters not how you got there, just not staying there.
Switchwords help a lot, and there is a lot of info here about them.
I absolutely loved 100% Exclusive Law of Attraction Package Complete With The Greatest Personal Development Books EVER Written. Find detail at www.freelawofattraction.com
You will recenter when you have had enough. I come to this site everyday - because its impossible to stay in a negative mood around these people.
In Love

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Ive found that exercise can help pull you out of that lost feeling or when you start getting negative thoughts.

Running, lifting weights, sports, anything will do it.

P
P
I try going for a walk. It allows me to have a quiet moment free from phones, computers and kids. I just listen to the sounds of nature, enjoy the fresh air, and get my thoughts in order. I am amazed by how effective a 10 minute walk can be.

Celebrate Your Shape!!
www.sweaterdoves.com
C
C
Maybe you need to look back to see what is causing the negativity - if it is an event, try to determine how important it is - how will you feel about it in 6 months, or a year, or 5 years? That may put it in a proper perspective. If it is unhappiness with your present situation, then you need to take steps to correct the negativity. Only you have control over your life - you are the answer to what is wrong. If it is just a general feeling of the world situation, that will pass. Try to focus on the positive in your life - what happiness is, and where it is - it is there for you - sometimes you have to look for it. Good luck

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.