Hi there just thought i'd let people know that we discovered a great place to stay in Kuala Lumpur. The name of the place is Junes apartment we found it by accident dwhen lookinfg for somewhere to stay. The web site is www.junesapartment.com
What a great place to stay, especially if you are looking for somewhere the whole family can stay.
Its a 3 bedroom apartment in a new development right in K.L i've never seen anything as nice anywhere and i have travelled a bit.
The place is fully furnished, complete with kitchen, home theatre, laundry etc etc, there are 3 swimming pools, a gym and a whole lot more as far as amenities & facilities go, but the best thing is the space, there are wide open lawns around the pools, places to relax, places to play sports, tennis, squash, basketball and a private 35 acre park which my kids loved.
it was easy to get everywhere we wanted to go and the owners live on the same floor so they were always available for assistance and advice, we even did a couple of tours with peter (one of the owners).
If anyone is looking for a great place to stay in K.L be it with family, friend etc this is most likely the nicest place there is.
We are a family of 6 and for us it was super to have everyone in the same place, be able to cook or not if i wanted to and not have to worry about bored kids.
If you wouls like to know anything else no problem