Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Originally Posted By: chillin
I will try to explain what I mean. Say you and you wife agree that this is a good idea and both of you want to try it. What if you notice that she is having too much fun? Much more fun than you are having. And you think that you may be losing her, so you want to stop. What if she really likes it and doesn't want to stop. What do you do? And the longer this continues, to more problems you will have. It's hard enough to get two people to agree on anything, four people seems impossible.

But I think like you, this is crazy. Maybe we need to hear from people who have made this work. Thanks for your post, conniem.

In your earlier post you said you know some swingers. Why not tell me about them?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
cdmohatta,
So now what do you think?

C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
Oh, the swingers I know are regular people, work hard, married a long time with 2 children. They don't tell everyone, just close friends, but it's no secret, and they talk about it openly.

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Originally Posted By: chillin
Oh, the swingers I know are regular people, work hard, married a long time with 2 children. They don't tell everyone, just close friends, but it's no secret, and they talk about it openly.

They have no issues about which you were speaking?

Shark
Shark
LOL!

I don't think swinging is new, having other partners when married is not new. Being so open and comfortable is newer in this day and age.

Shark
Shark
What are your issues with premarital sex and multiple partners?

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
I am trying to understand the psychology.

Shark
Shark
You are entitled to not engage in premarital sex and sex with multiple partners, you are entitled to detest those activities, I think. I am just curious about your feelings and thoughts on premarital sex and multiple partners.

C
C
Cdmohatta,dont mind my asking but u seem to be very interested in such issues.one is abt incest and another abt prostituition and so on...
another usert has also pointed this out.u sy u r in ur 50's..why are u concerned abt these people's pshychology?
The world is degrading day by day.No morals and no traditions are valued anymore by many or most.I do not think its possible to undestand these things and why people do these things.Its their wish and esp when it comes to prostituition and swinging most of them are adults.they know what they r doing,right?

am just surprised all ur posts are related to issues like this.i also see some in the spirituality section and u seem to know so much of that.
as i said no offense.

Time is precious.Don't waste it.
&
Learning to count your blessings will help you to smile more :-)
cb78 #298945 03/14/07 01:19 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
I am interested in many issues such as bad treatment of parents etc. But that is mainly an Indian issue so I can not discuss that here.

Prostitution has a personal connection with me. So I want to explore it.

Swinging etc. I am only keen because I can not believe that such things can happen. I belong to a school where one man lives with a woman for lifetime without thinking about another woman and vice versa. I am not against divorce but I stronly support morality. Infidelity is a criime for me.

My very major interest is thoughts of Hinduism. How Guru works etc. But no use discussing here.
Another issue with which I work in India is orphans, widows, women's abuse and anything else that hurts my soul.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.