logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Gryffn #330356 07/22/07 09:57 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
I'm hoping that Julia will win. She's actually the one I think would be best able to be head chef. Her biggest weakness is that she hasn't had a lot of experience with fine dining and isn't experienced with how the dishes look and taste. That can be remedied pretty easily - a tasting tour of a bunch of restaurants. However, I think that is a big handicap in this contest - particularly for the challenges, so I'm not sure that she can make it through. I hope that if she does lose, a top chef will take her under their wing because I believe she really does have potential.

I do doubt the ability of many of the rest of the participants - it's not the lack of knowledge as much as their unwillingness to admit that they don't know and seeming inability to learn as they go.

Rock, in particular, has a lot of skills and occasionally looks like a front runner to me, but he seems to miss a lot of opportunities where stepping in with some mentoring or direction would make a huge difference to his team's success. If this is a lack of skill, not some weird strategic move, I think this could cause his restaurant to crash and burn.

Julie

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Well, the spoiler was right - they named Rock as the winner. I am glad that Julia will get to go to Culinary school as she has real talent for knowing what people like. She kept things simple and that works better than all that fancy-shmancy chef stuff smile

At the end though, I was rooting for Bonnie.

It's on to Kitchen Makeovers now smile

Gryffn #338863 09/06/07 09:34 AM
F
Shark
Shark
F
Im a big fan of top chef but im thinking about gettting into this. Is the season over?

Fashion Fiend with Heart & Soul
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Next season starts on March 12!

N
N
I guessed correctly who got eliminated first from the final four but I did not guessed that Mary would be one of the finalists. I think she is a good cook and I think she did a good job while running the kitchen when it was her turn but still I was shocked when Gordy said it was her. I hope Jon is the other finalist but something tells me it will be Ja'Nel.

N
N
For the first it in a while I liked the top four so either way I was going to be happy with the winner.

It sucked seeing Susan, Zach and Dan again.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.