Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
J
Tell me everyone have you ever felt that you will never be good enough to fit into your families idea of a good child. I am 47 years old, physically and mentally disabled and I feel that I will never be good enough. I admit that I am a lousy housekeeper and I don't like to do chores but it's not as if I don't want to it's just that I feel that I will never live up to my sister or brothers "perfection" for example the last eight years I have had two men in my life both were drug addicts and took me for a lot of money (which of course my parents blame me for saying that I am always vulnerable and to compassionate) Everyone also says that I live in a fantasy world ok maybe I do but in this world I feel safe and unhurt by the outside. One day I know I will have to be on my own but the family thinks I will never be able to function this makes me angry I can dress myself, I take a shower every other day and I can function like most everyone else except for financially and also the housekeeping is awful but am I alone in this does anyone else feel that they could never live up to their families ideas of what the perfect child should be I need to know that I am not alone because it hurts being me. smartkat7@yahoo.com mad sleep

sarching for a long haired native american man to share life with (I am in my late forties no drugs or alcohol 35 to 40 years of age.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
the most important part of living is learning to love yourself first.Accept who you are and never ever think too much about what others think of you or how they look at you.
You shud know that you are a wonderful person.
Being compassionte is a gift many dont have.
Your abilities to do things yourselves.U shud be proud of yourself.
No one is perfect.Know that.
we cant be perfect as long we are human beings.
friends,family ...everyone has coments all the time u cant shut their mouths.so just ignore them.but u must definitely learn from your experiences and be careful while making decisions.
everyone makes mistakes.the important part is realising the mistake,accepting it and correcting it by not doing it again.

N
Gecko
Gecko
N
jewelguerrero38, take care of yourself. Value yourself. Make decisions based on what's truly best for you. None of us is perfect. Perhaps when you value yourself others will respect that. You deserve respect and love, even from yourself.

N
Shark
Shark
N
Your worth must come from within. As long as you are true to yourself and live up to your own expectations, being the most you can be, others' opinions won't matter. You can't be true to yourself as long as you see your value through someone else's eyes.

J
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
J
Well here goes part two of the even more saddening saga I have a boyfriend who is native american whom no one approves of because I have had to help him out: my father and mother think that there is no way in hell that I can do as good a job as my brother and sister no matter what I do (My fathers approximate quote you think that you can do the job, you never do finish anything right) It is an up and down battle to be someone that they can be proud of, but sorry I am just not my sister or brother I have a mental illness and somethings are beyond my control thing is the person whom I thought had betrayed me is the one who loves me no questions or comments included or asked for. Thank You Matthew.

cool smartkat7@yahoo.com

sarching for a long haired native american man to share life with (I am in my late forties no drugs or alcohol 35 to 40 years of age.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.