chillin #297152 03/06/07 07:50 AM
babak Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
hi Chillin
Originally Posted By: /
I don't know if we can get Euronews even on a satellite

My favorite TVs for news is CNN, then Russiatoday but some times see Euronews, BBC, CCTV9 (from China) and Aljazire. I can see Euronews by both of "Hotbird" sat and "Nile" sat, but guess you can't see these sats fro USA. You can check it in Euronews site for proper sat according to your place.

No I have never been in Iraq so far but if Iraq became secure willing to see there.

Is it difficult for you to be here on this forum? Would you get in trouble if your neighbors knew you were here?

In Iran people could easily tell their opinion. less Iranian know English unfortunately, so rarely you can find Iranian in English sites to hear this voice from another one but if you like to check it out yourself can see some English parts in Persian forums for instance, www.cloob.com , in this forum most of the people are from Iran and if you know Persian language will amaze when see how easily people discus about every things.
I think Iranian has good tolerate/ endure to hear other voices. Our government isn't real aspect of our nation.

I also saw your post from the Koran (Quaran?) where it talks about not being friends with Christians and Jews because they are the enemy. Is that something people follow closely?

Not I, not Iranian and I guess no majority of Muslims follow that verse of Koran or even know that. I mentioned it there for a purpose. But I think religious leaders like Bin Laden completely knows about Koran and Islam.

What about the Koran, is that something God said or is that something other people interpreted? Or do you make a difference?

Oh yeah it has good side too. It orders you to don't lie, be patient, love your family and help poor people and so on. I guess all the religions have some common interfaces.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
babak #301089 03/20/07 10:26 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
Babak and any other Iranian readers -

I wish you and your families a great Norouz!

My our countries spend this next year in peace.

Julie

babak Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Julie
thanks a lot, same wish for you and other clubbers.
yeah hope for peace.

babak #307725 04/17/07 11:06 PM
C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
babak,
Thank you for that very thorough explanation. I will check out the forum you recommend.

Yes, hope and work for peace.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rachel - Middle East 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.