logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#293480 02/19/07 06:35 AM
E
OP Offline
E
My doctor recomended a product called Juice Plus it is suppose to be great for your heart as well as cholesterol. Have you heard of this product? What�s your openion?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
Googling "Juice Plus" returns quite a number of hits, including this

CLINICAL SUMMARY
An extract made of dried fruit and vegetable powders. Juice Plus+� was created by a naturopath, Dr. Humbart "Smokey" Santillo. Based on the creator's notion that the nutritional benefits of fresh fruits and vegetables can be obtained by in a capsule of dried extracts, the supplement is touted as an easy way to help you �feel better�, �look better�, �sleep better�, �get tired less easily�, and �shed a few pounds�. A few small-scale studies have shown that supplementation with Juice Plus+� may increase serum antioxidants (2) (5) as well as protect lymphocytes in the elderly (4). While it is true that nutritional supplementation is important in maintaining health in many segments of the population, particularly the elderly, none of the scientific studies undertaken have sought to prove that Juice Plus+� is more effective or more bioavailable than other supplements. In addition, no studies exist to compare the physiologic effects of supplementation with Juice Plus+� and eating whole fresh fruits and vegetables. Juice Plus+� is distributed through a multi-tiered marketing scheme with exaggerated value and cost. But I don�t think it�s sort a new product as such. In fact, companies change the brand name of the pruduct without significant product improvement. Interestingly, a book has been published on the subject. You may have a look at http://www.lulu.com/content/587718 or if you wish u can buy it from either Amazon or Barnes & Noble with the title �With a license to kill� with ISBN no. 978-1-84753-026-4

C
C
You have to try a new product called "Xocai" pro (show-sigh) ... talk about health benefits! It has the highest ORAC on the market. Better than Juice Plus, Noni, Xango - it beats them all. Just for myself, it has changed my life and the life of each one of my family members (literally). It officially launched just this year, but was an already established company for about 7 years before with other healthy, diabetic safe products. The company was called Pure DeLite. This is a combo of unprocessed dark chocolate and the acai berry. Extremely good for you! Massive antioxidants! Just google dark chocolate and acai and you'll see what I mean. You feel great taking it! AND, it lowers cholesterol, blood pressure, high blood sugar etc.

Check out my web page - I am now selling the stuff and getting it into salons, spas, naturopath clinics, cafe's ... you name it... The stuff is brand new and the world is wide open. It sells itself, and is COMPLETELY unique! Everyone loves chocolate and this is what it's all about! IT'S CHOCOLATE!!!
check it out - www.healthyxocolate.com smile

Take Care!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
maybe this will help you
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

PlusDrugStore-With us buying drugs online is 100% safe and secure|Women's Health Drugs

J
J
I have tried many products (natural juices, alternative and conventional medicines), but nothing works as good as and as fast as this natural botanical product. I gain my strength back, no more chest pains (from my formal heart condition), I sleep so good, and many people have experienced big improvements in their health, any kind of health challenges. There are many documented personal experiences.
You can pm me with your address and I'll send you health news
in the mail via usps filled with personal experiences of people (and MDs).
You can also visit this site to see one of the MD's personal experiences after taking this botanical extract.
Just SCROLL DOWN for product info. I sincerely would encourage you to take a look at this natural option as it has helped me and many others.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by jinglebee; 04/20/07 06:45 PM.
M
M
Another option for you! Check out what my family uses with many health benefits. I have heart problems on both sides of my family, so I needed to do something as I got older.
You can email me direct if you want!

jcjohn@bellsouth.net

or go to www.jeannejohnson.freelife.com

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.