logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I forgot to add (thinking about going to Tulsa again stress me out!!) my canary is eating and drinking now. The guy gave me a water bottle to use which was a good thing because my little guy didn't seem interested in a water bowl! I did give him some broccoli this am and he did nibble on it some. He has also chirped a little, I was hoping for a song, but I am sure he will settle in and sing for us as soon as he feels comfortable with all of us! Connie

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Koala
Koala
M
Glad to hear that you found just the right bird for you Connie. So - what did you name your little guy? It may take a couple of weeks before he starts to sing, but once he starts, you'll probably hear a lot of singing.

Mavis
OP Offline
I decided to call him Cricket. I was having a nap yesterday afternoon and he was making some noise, but of course when I woke up he clammed right up! I am sick and going to the dr today...seems like I have been sick a lot this year!! I have looked up pictures of my little guy and he looks like a Norwigen Varigated Buff. I should've asked the guy, but I guess it really doesn't matter! He is just gorgeous! He has a pink tint to him. I told the kids he is a red factor and they said "that isn't red mom". LOL

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.