logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#292620 02/14/07 02:09 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
The lastest body image article is all about the mind-body connection: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Great article Laurie! I truly believe in the mind body connection. I remember reading an article about a group of people who were taught to play basketball. Half the group practiced for an hour everyday. The other half just visualized playing for an hour every day. At the end of 30 days both groups were equally good at basketball smile Our minds are so amazing!

I would LOVE to see an article on nurturing our brains!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
mind over matter, i can't stop my mind from thinking and its never anything positive, i drive myself crazy with my thoughts,

Rosie L
Zebra
Zebra
Actually, Rosie, believe it or not, you can stop your mind from doing this.... And please understand that I am in no way meaning to sound patronising or superior, truly.
It's just that I know, through comments, input and posts that you have contributed, that you have experienced a far worse time in your life, than most, on here....

I don't normally do this, but I would urge you to seek out a centre near you that practises meditation... Zen is usually good, and Tibetan is also very helpful. Maybe also somewhere that teaches Yoga, or tai Chi...

I hesitate to recommend you read any books specific to Buddhism, because as a Buddhist, I am discouraged from preaching, "spreading the word" or proselytising.
But I would like to help you, and convince you that truly, the chief and only Mistress of your mind is, and can only ever be, you. If you'd really liketo convert the negatives into positives, it can be done. And you can do it.

With metta and Karuna,

Alexandra

Wolf
Wolf
[quote=Laurie_Body_Image]The lastest body image article is all about the mind-body connection: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.