logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Hi all- my name is Wynde and I am the newest member of the editors on Bella. Herbs is my site subject and this is our forum. I would love to see sort-of a rollcall to see who is still out there faithfully reading, chatting, and communicating. Maybe tell me a bit about yourself and why you like Bella. I would like my roll here in the herb forums to be as a moderator as I will be focusing on bringing you regular weekly articles and a newsletter call Bittersweet. The great thing about forums is you can post and chat about anything including off-topic threads. About me. I am a 3rd generation Irish-Italian kid farming on both side of the family. Dirt is in my blood and under my nails. I am formally educated with a degree in International Policy and Law - spent some time as a legislative advocate and found the whole 'job costume' and series of personal compromises more than I could continue, I started my own business ventures, and even had a brief stint working for the US Dept. of Agriculture as a soil conservationist. Happily, I am now a certified naturally grown farmer specializing in herbs and botanicals and a membership CSA program.Tthe farm is in transition from being called Sky Valley Botanicals and Organic Farm hosted on Localharvest.org and listed on Greenpeople.org the new name is Girlfarm.org soon to be in business to sell our herb plants, organic seeds, tinctures, salves, and other herb products for much less than when we used a reseller. We advocate fresh as best and locally grown even better but as we all know if there is a great source and they have what we need -please use them!
Anyway enough about me...tag, you all are it!

Wynde Baroli
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Welcome, Wynde. I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly in the BellaOnline community. There's a dao for everyone here.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Hi Wynde,

So glad to see a new forum on herbs. I grow many of my own herbs to use for cooking, tonics and teas. The fresh ones are so much more flavorful and potent than the seasonings you purchase in stores.

Looking forward to some great articles.

Joan

Moderated by  Bettina-Dogs/Herbs Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.