Hi Everyone!

You don't hear from me often since I am in the background reading and replying when I can, but I have an opportunity to help out a friend of mine who really needs it.

A friend of mine is doing a qualitative and quantitative study for a program he is presenting at our national college conference in February. I am presenting two programs as well but that is another thing.

He sent out a survey to people and only received 47 responses. To do a "valid" quantitative study, he needs 200 responses so that is where I come in. I am asking that you answer his survey.

You can email me directly your responses and I will forward them on to him, or you may contact him directly via his email with the answers.

Thanks!!!!!

Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 6:56 PM
To: 'jeremy@jvaldes.net'
Subject: Can you help me with a study?

Hey all,

I was wondering if you would like to take a moment to answer 8 YES or NO questions. If you would like to ask others to take this survey please feel free to but, I ask that you keep it off of myspace and facebook web sites for the sake of this study. As this is a study of the developmental behavior among homosexuals.

Please feel free to email it around but, I ask that they person taking is send the answers back to me at jeremy@jvaldes.net If you would like you can add comments to each of the questions but that is not necessary. Once I am done with this study in mid February I will have the results if you are interested just state that in your email.

I thank you in advance!

PLEASE MARK YES OR NO FOR EACH QUESTION

For each question below, put an X to the right that best fits your opinion.

Question

**When you realized that you were �different�, did you try to carry out �straight� behaviors? YES/NO

Do you agree with the comment �A mouth is a mouth?� or �A blow job is a blow job?� YES/NO

Did you ever tell yourself that this was only a �phase?� YES/NO

**Did you feel the need to find homosexuals like you? YES/NO

Do you think Gay is ok? YES/NO

Is gay good? YES/NO

Is straight good? YES/NO

Do you feel a need to educate others about homosexuals? YES/NO

Gender (mark one) Male Female

*This survey will be used for a statistical study on the developmental behavior of homosexuals. For more information please call 773.697.2020 for email sga@chi.devry.edu

**Please note this question can be left blank if you consider yourself a heterosexual

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!