logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#286744 01/04/07 08:21 PM
OP Offline
[color:"blue"] [/color] i lost my little girl on oct 20 2006 i do not know where to turn or how to get over this. i cant talk about it with any one because it hurts to much. i was 18 weeks pregent i went to my 18 week catch up and they could not find a heart beat so they sent me to get and ultasound after 3 hours 5 docters and hearing them say my baby was at only 13 weeks growth they sent me back to my docter. my ultrsound was suppose to be joyfull like the other ones i have had with my other childern and the one i had at seven weeks with her this was any thing but i saw a lifeless baby and i new at that moment she was gone.when i got to the docters she said there was no heart beat but the kidnys where still working has any one heard of any thing like this because this was the first time she ever saw it. she didnt want to do any thing intell she was sure the baby was gone so she set up another ultasound for the following monday. the next night i started to bleed so i went back and asked if we could do an ultresound that day, she said yes i went over i was in and out in ten min they didnt even let me she my baby . my docter didnt have to tell me i was already crying,the kidney had stoped to i was hopeing for a mircle that i didnt get. i told her i wanted to have her naturly but since i had not dilatid with my other 3 that was not possable. so i had to be under for them to take my baby i told her i would only aggree if they promised to keep her intact i did not want them harming my little one they said they would and put me under and the first thing i asked when i got up was if it was a boy or a girl.she was a girl we named her sonya marie we will burie her in may when the ground thews. i miss her despritly we waited so long to have her. she died of a chromosome 21 translociton and deletion. they think carls a carryer they say will problie never have health childern togather i blame my self for not protacting my little sonya he blames his self because they told him it was his fault. i do not blame him and i never will. i hope god will bless us with another child some day. how do you get over this when your hurt so much? sorry so long.

melissa m vanalstine. If we kill our childern where is our futer
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#286745 01/05/07 07:23 AM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
My heart goes out to you im so sorry for your lost, i lost my baby girl also she was full term but only lived for 3 hours, she died because her father beat me when i was pregnant, that was 41yrs ago i still moarn her on her birthday, i won't say it gets easier over the years i handle it differently, give your self all the time to moarn your lost and don't listen when people say get over it, god bless

Rosie L
#286746 01/05/07 12:03 PM
D
D
i can understand how u feel i lost 2 children during pregnancy and it hurts although i later had 2 healthy children, they were still mine.

#286747 01/05/07 12:57 PM
OP Offline
thank you both it helps to here about others who have been thourgh this before.

melissa m vanalstine. If we kill our childern where is our futer

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.