logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hey everyone

Have you heard Shauna Burns� new EP? I just received it. It�s called "Desert Tune." I found Shauna last year on MySpace when she released her first album �Every Thought,� and I�ve been following her ever since. �Desert Tune� is a 5 song extension of that album. So MY fave is a song called �I�m Dirty.� Check it out on her space at www.myspace.com/shaunaburns ... you�ll see why it�s my favorite! You�ll dig it! Shauna is like a cross between Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, and Kate Bush�all rolled into one pretty impressive pianist!

She has an official site for more information about her www.shaunaburns.com !

Happy Holidays, y�all

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
OP Offline
M
I found this really insightful information about Shauna, and thought I'd share it with you all! :-) Have a great day!!!

Shauna Burns developed her delicate vocals and striking piano while growing up in Miami, Florida. Shauna derived inspiration from her mother's love for the piano. Shauna�s songwriting skills prospered and when she went off to college, her music found fans that were enthusiastic and appreciative of the artistry they heard.

Every Thought was the Shauna Burns debut release in 2006. The recording received rave reviews followed by successful sales. Her 2007 follow-up EP release entitled Desert Tune is an engaging five song EP that captures the spirit and warmth of Shauna�s hypnotic vocals and temperate piano playing. The tracks are clever while playful, in accord with her nature of being personal and captivating. Shauna and her piano are once again joined by co-producer and drummer James Clark, Ryan Tilby on guitar and bass with Steve Lemmon on guitar. Shauna spent some time residing in the desert before recording the EP and the listener benefits from that journey while listening to the music.

Shauna explains her songwriting philosophy as, "It can start with just a feeling, that seed in your stomach that grows until you cannot ignore it anymore. I feel the need to cultivate and nurture these seeds because seeds can grow into big ideas if we take care. It makes me question: What's next for all of us in this world? What is the universe trying to tell us? I�m listening." Finding inspiration in the world around her is what Shauna Burns is all about and it is no wonder her songs have such feeling and depth.

Visit the Shauna Burns website for updates, sound samples, pictures and more.

http://www.shaunaburns.com
http://www.myspace.com/shaunaburns

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.