Print Thread
#279835 11/07/06 03:25 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Has any body found astrology reliable? Any prediction that was
surprising came true?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I find that when it comes to peoples general personality traits and whether I get along with them or not, has lot to do with their sunsign. Its not always true but I have noticed some patterns. For example, I get long very well with Gemini's but they seem to have difficulty with commitment with me (aquarius) even if its just keeping an arranged meeting time. They seem to like to play games and mess me around. Every Gemini i've been friends with has let me down in some way. So in that way I would say that astrology is reliable, but I wouldn't live by it souly.

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Any prediction that came true?

I had met a face reader 25 years back. That time, my father was Ok in health. That face reader told me the date on which my father would need hospitalization. I never thought much of that. But things suddenly worsened on the given date and my father was hospitalized on the very day. I had not told my father about the prediction.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I put no faith in astrology. I am into astronomy. We need to get back to science.

http://jimcolyer.com/papers/entry?id=2

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Astrology is a reflection of life here on earth. It carrys many insights if we know how to interpret them.

Compatability and personality traits are affected not just by your sun sign but also by your rising sign and your moon sign. Check out our article atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Donna Juzva
Astrology Editor at BellaOnline
astrology@bellaonline.com
Visit Astrology Site
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
I am interested in specific instance of a prediction coming true.

T
Shark
Shark
T
What's the " lottery sign"? That's what I want to know.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
The following was actually pulled from a astrology website:

Libra

Thousands of years ago, inhabitants of India thought the Earth was carried by giant elephants, which in turn were balancing on the back of a huge turtle, which itself was perched on top of a stupendous snake. We laugh at this belief now, but many of us have equally preposterous ideas about the way reality is constructed. I mention this, Libra, because it's the best time in many moons for you to revisit your own versions of the elephant-turtle-snake theory. I promise you it will be liberating. So examine any unwieldy delusions that are at the foundation of your personal worldview. Look for evidence that supports your theories about the nature of life, and if you can't find any evidence, abandon the theories.

It's nice to see an astrologer recommending a little skepticism. Although if the advice is taken wont it put them out of a job?

S
S
Hi,
I believe in astrology a lot. It really goes coooooooool!
Astrology is the ancient practice and study of the stars and planets. Its history goes back to Babylonian times. Astrology is not the same as astronomy. Astronomy studies only the science of the planets, stars and universe.

Moderated by  Donna_Astrology 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.