Ok this is going to be a long story so plez bare with me. I have friend, rita. Rita was going out with javier but javier was cheating on her with this girl kelly. One day all three of them met at a school play and Javier insted of going wit his GF rita, he left with kelly. That nite Javier hang out wit kelly till 6 in the morning and Rita found out so they broke up.(this happen over the course of summer) Now javier and kelly are going out, but Javier still talks to Rita and sometimes even flirt wit her. When school started, I was in the same class with Rita and Javier and i could see that Rita was manipulating Javier and trying to win him back. She even tried to use me who she calls best friend to make Javier jealous. The two of them would flirt in class and tell jokes to each other, mean while Javier is still going out wit kelly who Rita absoluting hates. Well.. things got sour reall fast cuz Rita's manipulation. On homecoming nite rita told javier to call her after he got off of work and he did. She ditch her date adn told him she was tired adn wanted to go home so he drove her home. Later that nite javier came over and they hung out at her house alone till 3 a.m. Me and my friend went to white castle and saw his car at her house. The next day my friend told kelly and kelly broke up wit him. Now that javier and kelly are over, he begins to flirt wit rita heavily and he told my friend he wouldnt mind having a relationship wit her as long as there's no sring attach. (wat the hell does that mean) I tried to help her and she splash cold water on my face by calling me a liar and i should stop bad mouthing javier. I treated her as a true friend and she only treat me like a convenient friend. I was there to help her when Javier cheated on her and dumped her for kelly. I dont know why shes crawling back to him? (sorry for the long post, theres so much more to the story but im gonna leave it at this)