logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
There are 3 stalls in the office ladies room. If the extreme left and right stalls are occupied and I hear someone doing #2, is it OK to use the middle stall? I usually walk out and return 10 minutes later. Is there an unwritten rule for this?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
"is it OK to use the middle stall?" Why wouldn't it be? If you don't like to do so, your returning later seems a reasonable action, but what if you reee-aallllly have to go?

What do you do if someone is having a bowel movement in the middle stall and both left and right are free? Do you walk out and leave two perfectly good toilets until you can have a wide enough 'grace space'?

There is no rule, written or unwritten that declares the middle stall a buffer zone. If it was, it would not include a toilet.

Shark
Shark
Precisely the point ^__^this is a cool post

G
G
if you gotta go you gotta go, i wouldnt wait...but its so uncomfortable to be in there when thats happening...i wish they were sound proof haha

Live life to the fullest...and look good doing it
Tateossian
L
L
Unless you are uncomfortable being in the restroom while someone else is having a bowel movement then, by all means, leave and return a few minutes later. It is understood that public restrooms are meant to be used and certain things will, of course, occur from time to time. The only "rules" are the same as those for any public place which, basically, boil down to "Remember you aren't alone." Otherwise, do what you have to do, wash your hands and continue with your day.

Marjorie Bishop
Etiquette

Moderated by  Decorum-Is-Key Lisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.