Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#275704 10/17/06 03:54 PM
N
nicolew Offline OP
OP Offline
N
i had a dream last night that had my current and ex-boyfriend in it. i was suppose to be getting married didnt know to who, didnt know where. at first i was in the room with my mom and brides maids and i was in normal clothing.
the next thing i remember i was sitting next to my ex on a trolly type thing and he leans over and says now you have to listen to me do what i say. i just remember me telling him you cant lie to me anymore and he just laughs. So i get up and run into the hotel and start checking all hotel rooms of my family or anyone i know. i get to the last room and it has my current boyfriend laying in bed with some girl i have never seen before and there was another girl walking towards the bed. i just drop to the ground and start crying and screaming and i run out of the room as he looks at me and tries to put clothes on. i run out of the room into my hotel room and just cry and cry on the floor as he comes up behind me and then i woke up.

what is that dream suppose to mean? someone help?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#275705 10/19/06 01:38 AM
B
B
This dream sounds like it is chock full of trust issues. First you don't trust your own choice because you don't know who you're marrying, then you are asking your ex not to lie anymore, showing regret for the breakup but that you know you can't trust him. Then there is your current bf with the 2 girls. I think you might not be feeling solid ground beneath your feet. You have a deep down fear of being hurt; quite possibly by your own choices.

So ask yourself if there is a reason to not be trusting your current bf or if this is a personal issue that you need to face. Just a hunch. Hope the advice helped.

"Be kind and merciful; Let no one come to you without coming away better and happier" --Mother Teresa
#275706 10/20/06 05:44 AM
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
I think Brillyantdisgize has really hit the nail on the head...brilliantly! I picked up feelings of insecurity too. Stop & think about whether your current relationship is really doing you good or whether you are trying to ignore issues between you.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.