Hi everyone,
My name is Craig, and I'm new here. I thought I would just pop in and tell you all of a fantastic novel I have just finished reading.
It is called "In Darkness It Dwells" and it was written by the very talented author and sculptor Joseph Laudati.

It concerns the story of young Tom DeFrank, an avid fan of the legendary animator Ray Harryhausen, who, in his spare time, likes to dabble in the art of stop-motion photography.
One night, whilst out skylarking with his friends, they stumble upon an ancient cave that once bore witness to the horrific deeds of a coven of Satanists.
Soon after this, his dreams are permeated and invaded by an entity from the Netherworld of Hell.
So taken by this creature, Tom goes about building an armatured, stop-motion puppet of it, then brings it to life before his camera.
Feeding off this lifeforce, the demon, known as Fau' Charoth, manages to punch a hole into our world and attacks. It falls upon Tom, his girlfriend Julie Parrish, and her father Stephen, psychic and expert on the occult, to try to find a way to send this vision of Hell back through the doorway Tom had inadvertantly opened. Will they succeed, or will Earth be the new dominion of this hell-hound??
This book is just incredible, I so thoroughly enjoyed reading it. If you're looking for a novel packed with well-rounded characters, adventure, action, romance and spine-tingling terror, the you could hardly go past 'In Darkness It Dwells".
Mr Laudati has proven beyond doubt that he is as talented at writing, as he is at sculpting, and that is no mean feat!!
All I have to say is "Stephen King, LOOKOUT!!, Joe Laudati is on his way!!!"

Love Craig.

Last edited by elleCreatEd; 12/17/06 08:28 PM.