logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#274436 10/11/06 05:54 AM
OP Offline

Which would you rather do: skydive in New Zealand or bungee jump off of the Golden Gate Bridge?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 10/11/06 05:54 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
This would be a good game.... decide on one of the two above, then suggest two of your own for the next poster.....

Skydive in New Zealand.....

Water ski in the caribbean
Dive amongst the fish in the Indian ocean....

Or stick to the two previous..... or add it all together....

OP Offline
As per Alexandra's excellent suggestion...

Which would you rather do?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 10/11/06 06:11 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Both of these suggestions sounds awesome and I could not decide so I did not vote. The other two suggestions I could not do since I don't know how to swim. The things I'd love to do are try every thrill rides in the world and travel an entire country by foot (Europe has beautiful countries [Germany is my favorite] as long as theres no big spiders and i have the money and time id go). Skydive and bungee jump all over the world would be awesome too. But at the very top of my list I would like to be dumped on an inhabited island and left there for a long time (i wont complain if id be there for the rest of my life ESPECIALLY if id never see another human being again).

V
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
V
Nancy, I am with you. If only I had the time and $ to travel! There are several countries that I would like to travel on foot. Pretty much all of Europe, Latin America, China, Japan...and more!

Both sound fun but I have to agree with everyone else, sky-diving in New Zealand sounds amazing!

G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
Regrettably, I am far too old to do such things. But then I think I probably always *was* too old! I have lived vicariously through my son, who was and is an adventurous fellow. He bungee'd in New Zealand and has paraglided in Mexico and Morocco, and Scuba'd among the fish in the Caribbean where he was brought up. I don't think he ever waterski'd in the Caribbean, but I did it a few times in the Bahamas, when I lived there as a young man. [[[[Space for paragraph]]]] Even today adventure-vacations don't actually take much time or money, if you're prepared to rough it a bit. My son - same one - is flying off to Nepal for a couple of weeks for some paragliding in April - on his own money, which he has in only limited quantity. He lives in Europe (Norway) which makes the fares less than they would be from North America; but still... Rather less than five hundred USD per person, I think. There are a lot of bargains around, in the off-seasons.

Seeing sky has more things to see. Open sky, far reaching landscape and the adrenaline of falling as well.

This is more or less like what you prefer between : Trekking in the Himalayas or Rafting in the Himalayas.

Which one you prefer
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 04/05/18 04:30 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.