logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
What are your greatest worries? What concerns you the most, especially if you have children? And what do you do to protect your family against the onslaught of so much in today's world? As the LDS Editor and the Adolescence Editor here at BellaOnline.com, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

C.S. Bezas
Adolescence Editor, BellaOnline.com
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/adolescence
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
The falling standards of morality.

C
C
How funny that I came across this forum today! I am the mother of two young children- a 2 year old and a 5 month old. Lately I have been almost overwhelmed by the state of the world. I am almost paranoid to take my children anywhere. I worry they'll be kidnapped. I worry about the things they'll learn in school or on TV. I worry about the kinds of friends they'll make and what influence they'll have on my kids. I know it is not good to live our lives in fear, but I'm starting to feel like we have to in order to protect our families. I don't know. Right now this fear is overwhelming and I have been trying to overcome it, because I can't live this way. They are so young and I don't want to be an overprotective parent. I want them to experience life. So this topic is very interesting to me. Any thoughts or advice would be very welcome.

M
M
Okay, I worry about child molesters. I have a 10 month old and I worry about him going to friends' houses someday and of course playing in our cul-de-sac or riding his bike. I worry about if he's on a sports team someday and if the coach can be trusted, etc. I think I've read too much, seen too much on tv, and known TOO MANY people who have been abused or something! Anyway, it freaks me out. Right now he is the sweetest, most trusting little boy. I just worry that he will think the world is always nice! I know that the world is wonderful in many ways, but I hope he will be smart too and cautious.

A
A
I don't have kids yet, but I always worry about my nieces and nephews. With so many bad things that are happening now, I worry if there's still a safe place for them. I can't imagine if the world would be better when they grow up. I hope everybody in this world is LDS smile so it would be a nice and safe to place to live in.

S
S
These posts make me concered about the future
----------------
Hotels and apartments in Simferopol, Crimea

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
What concerns me today is what the world is going to be like for my grandchildren when they grow up. It seems to be getting worse by the day and I worry for their future. I too wish they and their parents would become LDS to make their lives and little better and that we could reach the whole world with our message so the world would be a better place and I can have piece of mind for my grandchildren.

Sarah Redhawk

Moderated by  C.S. Bezas, LDS Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.