Next Thread
Print Thread
#272448 10/01/06 03:31 AM
L
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
L
Before taking the extended break from this forum as no doubt I will be banned anyway:D, I might as well go for broke.

I am of the opinion, and many of my fellow Brits share it, that extreme fundamentalist Christianity as practiced by Americans is an evil virus which will destroy democracy if it is unchecked. We already see how it has infected the American regime, making the Bush administration much more scary than communism ever was!

I just hope that when this post is deleted, the ones that have read it will not find my words come back to haunt them one day!

"Look beyond the disability, see the perfection of the soul". RJG
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#272449 10/01/06 09:55 AM
Parakeet
Parakeet
An Evil Virus may be too harsh however, you may have a point about Bush.

He keeps the citizens in his country in constant fear with the various levels of alert. Fear is a tool of Satan not of God. Example: When the popular opinion about the war starts going against it rather than for it two movies about 9/11 pop up. The day after pro war Liberbaum looses his seat to an anti-war candidate a terrorist cell in Britain is arrested.

He is determined to take over all of the Middle East via force and make them all democratic puppet governments. He is doing this by force and spreading fear and chaose everywhere he goes. This is another tool of Satan and not of God.

He is determined to control the number one currency in this world, oil and spread capitalism on every part of the world. Oil and Economic profits are tools of Satan and not of God.

Although he does this under the guise of Christianity, his actions are not of God. Where is the love? the understanding of others? The relief? Look at Katrina it wasn't the government who responded to help but Christian organizations that came to the rescue first.

I may distrust the Bush government and their motives but I recognize that they are not of God. Don't be fooled by Satan he will fool people into thinking they are doing the work of God when they are not. He will fool others into believing that it is Christianity that is in the wrong.

So you don't like the Old Testament, Look to the words of Jesus.

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.