logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270881 09/24/06 01:36 AM
M
OP Offline
M
[color:"green"] [/color] I have been married for less than one year but together with my husband for 5 years. Since our wedding day I feel like things have just gone down hill and I am so tired and scared that things are at an end.We have recently quit using drugs and for a while I let myself believe that was the issue. But the more time goes by the more things happen I feel very ignored and alone. My husband prefers to hang out with my cousin's wife rather than me and when I ask him why he tells me that we don't have fun anymore and all I do is bit** about things. This last weekend things really hit the fan I found him and her by the campfire writing notes to each other and when confronted he threw the note in the fire and she just put her head down and looked at her shoes. I was then cussed and hollared at about how I made her feel and how I hurt her feelings. There was no care or concern for my feeling about the situation at all. I am working on getting custody back of two of our children but I don't know how long I can go on like this I have brought up counseling with hom but he says I am just talking about it to hear myself talk and I am being stupid. He always tells me how much he loves me and say he is happy and does not want a divorce but I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. I am a very strong person and want so bad not to care anymore but my heart won't allow me to stop loving him. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. God is love Alisha

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#270882 09/24/06 05:28 PM
L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Hey! I don't really know what kind of advice to give you, but if I were in your situation I may just go to counseling myself. At least that way you are learning more about YOU, and maybe you can find out for yourself why things are the way they are. And who knows, if he sees a change in you, then he may eventually want to come to counseling too. I wouldn't say end things with him, but work on you first. Better yourself, and then if nothing in your relationship changes, then maybe then consider what to do with it. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help! Good luck!

#270883 09/25/06 07:02 PM
Parakeet
Parakeet
The only person you are responsible for right now is you. Take care of yourself and do not, under any circumstances go back to drugs!

I don't see how he can say he loves you when he likes being around another woman. And exactly why, if she is married to his cousin, allow a married man to become that close to her?

"Allow your dreams to become your plans."

Kristen

Kristen Houghton
Author and Relationship Writer
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
#270884 09/25/06 07:17 PM
B
Amoeba
Amoeba
B
I agree with Lala21, you should consider counseling for yourself, you're going through a rough time and it sounds like some support would be great for you. If it's a financial issue, their are some wonderful counselors that offer services at a sliding scale or univeristies that will see clients for a lot less per session. Good luck.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
French Open Tennis Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 05/30/24 01:20 AM
Bandana Essentials
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/29/24 05:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/29/24 05:24 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/27/24 08:37 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/27/24 08:26 PM
Outside the Box Sewing
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/25/24 12:37 PM
Fabric Flowers for Spring
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/15/24 10:40 PM
Review - Animated Illustrations by Jamie Bartlett
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/14/24 02:52 PM
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.