Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#269525 09/17/06 02:54 PM
P
paige18 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I could just be an idiot, but I'm having trouble. I beat the Sanctuary Keeper on the first try. I went up the path, got to an area where I couldn't run, only walk. The map disappeared, and I was on an uphill slope with Lulu, Auron, and Yuna. I can only go so far on this path forward or backward. I couldn't figure out what to do, as I can't talk to any of the others. I restarted, then beat the Keeper again. This time, I went back to the cave and saved so I wouldn't have to fight it again. I did a more thorough search in the battle area, and then ventured onto the path. Same thing.

Supposedly I am supposed to find a sphere from Yuna? But I don't see one anywhere. My volume is up loud enough, so I would've known it if I had triggered it.

What am I missing? What do I do to continue?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
You mean a Jecht sphere? Or the sphere where she tells all thats going on? Either way it's laying on the floor just walk around and keep mashing x til you find it. It's a little blue round thing with a gold type edging.

P
paige18 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I think it's supposed to be Yuna's sphere that has her goodbyes and such, since that is the theme at this point of the game. I have spent almost a half hour walking around trying to find it...I can swear up and down that it isn't there. I'm wondering if maybe it's a technical glitch... maybe I'll just go try it again.

C
C
Have you got to the bit past the mountain yet? Where Tidus passes out.

P
paige18 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Oh yeah I am WAY after that! This is after I beat the Sanctuary Keeper at the end of the Gagazet cave.

C
C
I'm pretty much sure it's on the floor somewhere around there. So if you've beaten the Sanctuary Keeper you should be in Zanarkand now yeah? Exactly where are you? Is there an Inn anywhere near you? Or an area where you can leave and come back? If so try leaving or resting in the Inn and then talking to the rest of the party again.

P
paige18 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Okay, it is RIGHT after I've beaten the Keeper. I haven't gotten to Zanarkand. There is no inn. When I load my game, I'll be at the Gagazet cave exit. When I exit the cave, there's the area where we battled the Keeper and a small scene with Rikku/Yuna and Tidus/Wakka/Auron occured. After that scene, you're supposed to go up a path. When I do and I get to a certain point, I can only walk. The map disappears. I'm on an uphill slope and as I continue up, standing on the ridge are Yuna, then Auron, then Lulu. I can't go any further up the path after Lulu.

I tried warping all the way out to Mt. Gagazet and going back to the Calm Lands, and then coming back, but no such luck. I am really confused with this.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Alright, let's put my memory to the test. You just beat Sanctuary Keeper, which is at the end of Gagazet. The slope you are walking up takes you to Zanarkand. If you are at a spot where you can't advance anymore, talk to all your people, twice if necessary. This normally triggers something. You will see a little cutscene when Yuna drops the sphere. It will be on the ground right where you are walking up and you can't hardly miss it. Just look for the blue orb on the brown dirt. If talking to your people doesn't work and you still can't find the sphere, let me know and I'll go back into the game and replay that part and figure out step by step what you need to do.

I know it sounds selfish, but this is my story. - Tidus

If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space. - ??
P
paige18 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Sorry it's been so long!

Anyway, I CAN'T talk to anybody. I've walked around mashing X forever and nobody will talk to me. This is really frustrating the [censored] outta me...I'd really appreciate it if you could go back and replay that!

when you get out past the sacuary keeper if you see a whole like city in front of you turn around there should be a slope leading down the hill.

after you get past the sactuary keeper if you see a city in front of you go back then there should be a slope that leads down the hill to get you to a save point.

S
S
I am experiencing the exact same glitch! It is very frustrating. Did the OP ever find a solution? I have tried everything I can think of, including the obvious such as restarting my game, backtracking, etc. I don't want to start over this far in the game, but I saved after my fight with the Sanctuary Keeper, and so I am stuck. :( I cannot talk to anyone or do anything but walk around as they stare in the distance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.