Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#263993 08/21/06 09:43 AM
S
suze Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My hair is dark brown naturally and at the moment i have blonde highlights. I want to go back to brown. My friend who had nearly exactly the same hair as me went to the hairdressers a week ago and had hers done brown. Now she has black hair and seriously bad undertones! I was hoping that when i go to the hairdressers they could do my hair maybe a shade or 2 lighter than my original dark brown hair. is this possible? Could someone explain to me what they do to take your hair from having highlights to brown. And also any advice about undertones, i dont want seriously bad red undertones.
Im willing to pay any cost at the hairdressers to have nice hair, i really want some reassurance that my hair wont turn black and have a bad undertone, if thats the case id rather keep highlighting!
Thanks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#263994 08/21/06 07:20 PM
Shark
Shark
Not all hair is the same, even is that of your friend does tend to look like the same. If you say you are willing to pay for it at all costs, look for a good stylist and ask what can be done. As a lot of questions first and mention the bad experience. Once you find a stylist which you feel is the right one, it's up to them to make it happen. Just be aware that not all stylists are happy to correct mistakes.

Guess what? I give massages and reiki. More info here!
#263995 08/23/06 08:45 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I couldn't have said it better myself! Find a very good hairdresser, go for a consultation, be clear in what you want.

One more thing... condition your hair regularly.

#263996 09/05/06 11:34 AM
I have blonde highlights on brown hair too. The very underneath panel is left brown. If you want to go back to brown, have your hairdresser give you brown lowlights all over your head. She can match up your color and that way, eventually, your hair will be mostly brown and the blonde parts will just look sun kissed.

[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.