My husband and I just got back from our cruise with Carnival ,July 5, 2006 and had booked our wedding with Tropical Weddings Jamaica [color:"red"]TROPICAL WEDDINGS JAMAICA [/color] , we were so pleased with the responses that we had been receiving from them, it all seemed too good to be true, our group consist of 50 of us all together and Almarie organised every single detail for us, transportation, flowers and all we had to do was send them an email with what we wanted, send them the paperwork for them to process and showed up, just as the website said we were to do (they more that delivered) and the good thing is their prices are so much more reasonable than what the cruise ship was charging, actually the cruise ship price was twice as much, plus we got so much more.

They allowed us to customized on our wedding pacakge as there were things we wanted from some packages that were'nt in others and they made it so easy for us, their speedy replies to our emails assured us of the great job they would be doing for our wedding, and so it was, we were so looking forward to the wedding and the cruise and it was so much more than what we were expecting, the location was beautifully decorated with white covers and ribbons of our wedding colours (turquoise), not to mention the dvd video and photographs, and we also got the video and pictures after the wedding to take hope with us, the quality of the dvd was something to talk about which they put music on for us, and the pictures were just wonderful, we had a reception back home and showed the dvd and a slide show of the pictures that we got from Almarie and our guest are still talking about it.

I truly recommend their services to anyone arriving by cruise ship who wants a perfect wedding in Jamaica , thats stress free, we are even planning on renewing our 1st year anniversay vows with them next year as we want to stay in a hotel when we return to Jamaica.

Lisa