logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#261725 08/01/06 12:38 PM
myl Offline OP
OP Offline
I own a clothing company called MikaRose. Our website is www.mikarose.com currently we are in the designing process for next winter. I wanted to get some of your ideas on what type of modest dresses you would like to see as well as what colors. I would really appreciate any kind of help and input that you can give me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
myl #326292 07/02/07 05:03 PM
M
M
Anything with sleeves, dress length atleast just below the knee and no mid-drifts or anything that exposes the mid-drift when you raise your arms. Oh, and no blatant cleavage. A scoop or V-neck is fine within reason...just no cleavage. Me, personally, I like the skirts that are slinder and go down and have a little flare at the bottom around the knee. The length is just below the knee. I've gone out looking for skirts like that in the past 6 months...Oh, and as far as dresses, nothing skin tight. I know wedding dresses can be form fitting in places, and that's fine. Anyway, hope that helps a little. Okay, I just checked out your website and the dresses are really cute! I like them! I like the pink one with the high waist. Although I'm a little busty and don't know if I could wear something like that. I like it though.

myl #332522 08/02/07 09:56 PM
D
D
I like dresses and skirts that are NOT straight! Also, huge deal with me is sleeves that are elbow length! During puberty strtch marks appeared and haven't left. I absolutly cannot stand those very short sleeves. Frankly, it is my opinion only, I think that types of sleeve looks ... well, not good at all. Even on the skinny women!

Koala
Koala
well I like the knee length A frame skirts or even thecircle skirts but I love the mid calf length the best!!! I like the square V neck style neckline but I agree no cleavage! I would like a short sleeve shirt that does not show my bra! like a 1/2 sleeve would be fine I just need something that looks nice but not trashy that I can give a massage and not get oil all over my cloths!!! I am a 250 pound girl so I dont want to show my middle in any way shape or form!!

As for colors I like black, gray (dark charcoal gray not the dingy off white yuck gray!) blues of any shade mauves and prints that are not gaudy or little old grandma style!!!

I dont like plets or streght form fitting skirts...they make me think of Sandra off of that 30 min sit com 79220 that walked like she had been praticing Nazarine birth control! (that is put a penny between you knees and dont let it hit the floor!!!)

Moderated by  C.S. Bezas, LDS Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.