I will give you > a Photobucket site , that will allow you to choose pictures from your files and store them in a picture file for you to be able to choose 3 ways to get your picture information on to a site.
Each forum uses a different one of the options.
I have to try each onr on this BELLA forum to see which one shows a picture or comes up as an Address for my picture post.
You can check which shows on the board and choose which one you will use.
You will have to make a smaller picture for an Avatar, since the space is small.
Some information I had saved >>>
1. Go to www.Photobucket.com
and register with your name and password, it is free even though they would like a donation.
2. After you register you will receive an email, you will need to go the link that is in the email. Make sure that you save this email incase you forget your password.
3. Then you put in your password and you can start sending Photobucket a picture at a time. In the middle of the window you will see a box and then the word Browse, click on it and go to where you pictures are on your computer. Click Open.
4. Then hit submit...it takes a little bit for your picture to go from your computer to Photobucket and then back again to your computer.
5. Once it comes back there are 3 different buttons at the top....Move...Edit...Delete. If you want to make your picture smaller then you would hit Edit, once you make it smaller according to the website you can't make it bigger.
6. Under you picture you will see 3 windows....URL....Tag....Img.
Choose one> hit it which will highlight it, copy it and paste it into your post.
It is as simple as that....Photbucket saves all of your pictures for you in your own folder.