Thanks for all your replies.

On the site I stated they mention a few women experienced a decrease in the size of their breast, they show before and after pictures. Which can be real or not.

Surgical procedure is not something I would do, I even went for a consultation at a very popular doctor in that field where I live. I was told the risks, saw some pictures. I decided also when I did my research at an online medical site, the risk is too great for me. That is why I'm looking for alternatives. I go to a gym maby 3-4 times a week, I try to watch what i eat.

It is hard to jog, it hurts, so I don't jog, although I would love to.

Smaller breast to the size I want I feel will be so much easier, especially buying a bra.

I get so disappointed that i feel well maby if I eat once every other day maby I will get faster results,which I cannot seem to do and it is not good for the body and health.

I eat alot of vegteables, fruits. I'm 210, is hard tell anybody that.

I do weights, and I do not see the fat decrease at all.
I'm just firmer which it is a good thing, but at the sametime I want to be slimer and firmer, that is my dream to be 140 again.

The other day at a pharmaprix a product called Hydroxycut, thinking of buying it, i don't know. My struggle continues.

I'm married with 2 kids. I have seen many women after having children gain alot of weight then lose it to a size they where before having kids, which is amazing.

Once again thanks for all your replies.

" Life is an experience"