Hello, my name is Brian and I am a student at Eastern Michigan University. This semester I am doing a paper on children with disabilities and I am in need of a few parents to fill out a short questioner with about 5 questions on it. Any one who is willing to participate can fill it out, and simply email it back to me at: [email]brianola@gmail.com.[/email] Your participation will be extremely helpful and appreciated. Pleas include any thoughts, feelings, and beliefs not included in the questions. Again, I thank you for your participation and your time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pleas fill out this questioner to the best of your ability be as specific and clear as possible. Pleas feel free to include any other thoughts, feeling, and beliefs on this topic that is not listed. When you are complete send it to: [email]brianola@gmail.com.[/email] Your participation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1. What is the nature of your Childs disability and how is it labeled? What behaviors are a result of the disability? What accommodations have been made because of the disability? (Include thoughts and explanation on symptoms, behaviors, and adaptations).

2. What is your daily routine like? What is different than if your child did not have the disability? (Include thoughts and explanation on any self care, time management, and care givers).

3. How have family members reacted to having a member with a disability? Are there ay siblings? With or without disabilities? How does your child get along with neighbors, in the community?

4. Are you aware of your child�s rights under law? Does he/she understand those rights? Do you see yourself as an advocate for the child? (Include thoughts and explanation on procedural due process, independent evaluations, and advocacy).

5. Are you satisfied with your child�s IEP? Are there issues yet to be addressed? (Include thoughts and explanation on the IEP process, special education teacher, other teachers, and inclusion).