I'm reposting this request here, which I got from another of my Pagan e-mail lists. I think this is an important issue for many of us and our families.

- Rae

Greetings friends,

Your participation in a survey conducted to describe end of life preferences for Spiritual Needs of Wiccan, Pagan, and
Nature Spiritualist at End-of-Life America is requested. The survey is 41 questions and should not take more than 90 minutes to complete.

The survey can be completed online at:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225EGJRXU47 or by completing a paper form.

The collective results of the survey will be submitted for publication in nursing journals focused on end-of-life care. There is no compensation for participation. Your anonymity will be assured. If you have any questions about the survey or the study, or wish to receive a paper copy of the survey, please contact Marilyn Stoner at 909.856.8166 or email at research@nursestoner.com

This is a plea to ask all of you to PLEASE take the study at your earliest opportunity. While it states it should not take more than 90 minutes, most people at PSG told me it took around 30-40 minutes to complete. This is critical that we get some data soon...so if you are able, I would be truly grateful.

Feel totally free to share this with everyone and anyone you know...we want data so we can publish the findings and educate caregivers.

Blessings and thanks,
Nora Cedarwind Young