Next Thread
Print Thread
#257756 07/10/06 03:30 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Hi

My name is Hannah

I am 21 years old and into as much sport as it possible than I cant walk and have to use a wheelchair I love Murderball, Football, Wheelchairs Basketball and swimming.

Currently I live in the Nottingham Area and would love to get to know anyone who likes similar things and is in the Nottingham area.

I recently decided to try and do something about my Quickie TI as I thought it was getting a bit boring. So Anyway it took me a little while to find this most amazing website called http://www.wheeliefactor.co.uk/ I have listed below just some of the things they do as being disabled myself when I find a mall nugget of company that is doing something so different I feel this urge to want to tell everyone about.

I have recently brought some spokeguards and light-up castors from wheeliefactor I do think they are quite amazing there Telephone number is 01489 574 495.

Wheeliefactor�s Wheelie Eazy Wheelchair Gloves make light work of pushing for any wheelchair and best of all they last!!! Quickie Backpacks and under seat Pouches/Down-Under Bags are the ideal storage facility for any wheelchair who wants to keep their hands free for pushing and also helps you to stop losing stuff losing stuff. .Wheeliefactor�s Funky Spokeguards These are spokeguards that are all custom-made to your individual desires they available in all sizes and are quite reasonably priced. Wheeliefactor�s Light-Up Castors are currently available in 3 Inch, 4 Inch or 5 Inch Sizes yet again they have made these really reasonably priced at only �42.99 per pair as apposed to �80 - �90 per pair the normal price in most mobility shops Primo V-Trak Tires these are available in most sizes in the following colors red, blue, or yellow Spinergy Spox Carbon Fibre Wheelchair Wheels are also available these come in Sizes 22", 24", 25", 26" the Spokes on the wheels come in either black, white, blue, yellow or red Big Keys LX Keyboard, Big Keys Plus Keyboard, Big Track Tracker ball mouse, Buddy Button All Purpose Ability Switches, Cirque Glidepoint EasyCat ideal for those who find using a conventional mouse or trackerball too disconnected or abstract. Click Switch ideal computer attachment for those limited movement. Want a Scanner and Photocopier Our Document Scanner is the perfect component for your home PC. FrogPad The ultimate in one-handed keyboards (Left or Right handed Versions Available. Wheeliefactor Guarded Keyboard is ideal for individual with Motor Control problems you get the keyboard and guard for the price of a keyboard!! HelpiBox Easy to use and helpful for those with motor difficulties, Helpibox 16 can take up to 16 ability switches at once.16 Plug and go - no driver needed. For Windows 98, ME, 2000 and XP. Up to 16 ability switches. Helpikeys- Adaptive keyboard to meet learning and physical needs, and visual or cognitive disabilities. Intellikeys Keyboard Particularly suited for those with motor-skills problems, partial sight and learning difficulties or cognitive difficulties. Intellikeys� light touch surface can be operated with finger, foot or even nose or chin. Joy Cable Supporting up to 2 ability switches or buttons, the Joy Cable is a USB switch connection for Windows. It can be used with any software that supports joystick input. Mini Keyboard Mini keyboards are ideal for those restricted in movement or for those who wish to bring a keyboard closer to hand, perhaps onto a lap tray or wheelchair table.

Many Thanks

Hannah

X

p.s

If you would like to get to know me better my email is hannah21@f2s.com

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#257757 07/27/06 07:02 PM
S
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
S
Quote:
Hi

My name is Hannah

(snip)

Currently I live in the Nottingham Area and would love to get to know anyone who likes similar things and is in the Nottingham area.
(snip)

Many Thanks

Hannah

Thank you Hannah for telling us about those items at Wheeliefactors - they sound fabulous! I hope you have found some local and worldwide contacts through your post here and that we will read more about your interests and adventures.

You might find other kindred spirits at the Family Village website or through the links they provide there at

[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Pamela Wilson - Children with Special Needs Editor
Visit the Children with Special Needs Website

Moderated by  SNC_Editor_Pam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.