logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
You can find kitten forumla at Walmart, or any drugstore, country store, etc. I found an abandoned kitten a year ago last august and my neighbor gave me some goat starter formula powder and taught me how to fix it.I found a tiny bottle at a local drugstore and fed her for four weeks, and then crushed kitten chow and mixed forumla with it, letting her lapp it up. The kitten weighed 5 ounces. She is now a year old and weighs almost 14 pounds.You can read about her and how I took care of her, here.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=29044&highlight=callie+says+meep

[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
P
To all that have helped abanded kittens good for you, even if it ment taking them to the shelter. THERE ARE THINGS WORSE THEN DEATH

NOW PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE MIX-UP CAME IN...BUT I HAVE A RESCUE GROUP IN MY TOWN, I'V BEEN IN RESCUE OVER 30 YRS,OR MAYBE ALL MY LIFE. SO I KNOW HOW TO FEED & TAKE CARE OF KITTENS FROM A FEWS DAYS OLD OR EVEN FIRST BORN, YES A FEW TIMES I HAD TO 'DELIVER' KITTENS FROM A MOTHER CAT THAT HAS DIED ,EVEN A FEW DOGS
O.K. NOW WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SENDING ME 'HOW TOS' ON FEEDING 'BOTTLE BABIES'. I HAVE A WHOLE HOUSE FULL, JUST LOOKUING AROUND MY ROOM i SEE 4, THATS LOWER THEN USUAL, USUALLY MY BED IS COVEERED WITH CATS. i THINK OF ALL MY CATS, DON'T WANT TO SAY HOW MANY I HAVE & YES THEY ARE ALL INDOOR, A FEW AREN'T BOTTLE BABIES MAYBE 3-4, BUT THEY CAME IN THEIR ONLY 'SPECIAL' WAY.
PLEASE...PLEASESTOP SENDING ME 'HOW TO CARE FOR BABY KITTENS!!! i'M ALSO A VET TECH, SO PLEASE..PLEASE . I KNOW & HAVE RAISED MANY CATS TO ADULTHOOD, ON A BOTTLE. i'M GOING TO HAVE TO GO BACK & READ THAT PAGE TO SEE WHAT OR WHY AM I GETTING ALL THESE MESSAGES & ADVICE ON HOW TO CARE FOR ABONDED KITTENS. OUR GROUP WAS FORMED TO HELP THE 'FERAL CATS', TAME WHAT KITTENS WE COULD, OR LIKE ME NOW I HAVE 2 THAT LIVE IN MY GARAGE, ONE 'sAMBO' WILL COME OUT DURNING THE DAY, BUT HIS BRO. 'wIMPY' WILL ONLY COME OUT WHEN MY HUSB & i ARE UP OR AT NIGHT, MY KIDS ARE ADULTS, THEY WERE BOTH ABUSED BY A BOY ABOUT 10-11 YRS OLD, SO I DON'T KNOW WHY HE WON'T COME IN DURNIGN THE DAY.
DOES EVERYONE 'PROMISE' TO 'STOP' GIVING ADVICE ON HOW TO CARE FOR 'BOTTLE KITTENS'...I KNOW!!!!! THANKS ANYWAY & I'M GLAD THEIR ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WILL CARE FOR A ABANDED KITTEN, WE & THE HELPLESS KITTENS NEED YOU. HUGS, pEGI

C
C
If all else fails Pet Milk is what my kitten loved the most. He was really small when I got him from the pet store and I dont believe he was actually weaned either. He is a big fan of the pet milk. Carnations brand. He drank that for at least 6 months along with soft fancy feast. He doesnt care for any beef products. Anything but beef. no fish until 1 year at least and then not to much. He also loves his Kitten Chow by Purina. The vet said he is a big baby!

Shark
Shark
that's so sweet of you to nurse the kittens to health-- are you intending on keeping them all? I just adopted a 3-month year old kitten and am just obsessed with her-- I am worried about all the health care costs however as she seems to have worms and an ulcer in her eye already:(

Also-- my kitten seems to love wet cat food but I think she gets diarrhea from it-- what would you suggest doing to get rid of it b/c she won't eat anything else

*~*SwishyKid*~*
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Mix the wet cat food with good quality dry food, a little at a time. I switched my cats a long time ago from wet to Scienc Diet and they LOVE the Science Diet. Good Luck to you and the babies. ;-)

Summer

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Melissa-Catholicism/Cats 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.