logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
FEXOFENADINE Allegra is an antihistamine used as allergy medication.Allegra Fexofenadine reduces allergy symptoms of hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis), and may reduce itching of the skin in those people with chronic itchy skin rashes.Allegra (Allegra 60mg) is indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with seasonal allergic rhinitis in adults and children 6 years of age and older. Allegra-D (allegra 120 mg) is indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with seasonal allergic rhinitis in adults and children 12 years of age and older. Symptoms treated effectively by both allegra(allegra 60mg) and Allegra D(Allegra 120mg) include sneezing, rhinorrhea, itchy nose/palate/ and/or throat, itchy/watery/red eyes, and nasal congestion. You can buy cheap Allegra 120mg and Allegra 60mg here.Allegra is available here as Allegra 120mg and Allegra 60mg.

What is Allegra ?
FEXOFENADINE Allegra is an antihistamine used as allergy medication.Allegra Fexofenadine reduces allergy symptoms of hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis), and may reduce itching of the skin in those people with chronic itchy skin rashes.Allegra (Allegra 60mg) is indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with seasonal allergic rhinitis in adults and children 6 years of age and older. Allegra-D (allegra 120 mg) is indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with seasonal allergic rhinitis in adults and children 12 years of age and older. Symptoms treated effectively by both allegra(allegra 60mg) and Allegra D(Allegra 120mg) include sneezing, rhinorrhea, itchy nose/palate/ and/or throat, itchy/watery/red eyes, and nasal congestion. You can buy cheap Allegra 120mg and Allegra 60mg here.Allegra is available here as Allegra 120mg and Allegra 60mg.

How does Allegra works?
Fexofenadine of Allegra belongs to the class of medications called second-generation antihistamines. Just like these medications Allegra (Fexofenadine) work by blocking the action of one of the body's natural chemicals known as histamine. Histamine is responsible for many of the symptoms caused by allergies.

How to take Allegra?
For adults and children 12 years of age and older, the usual dose of allegra 60 mg (Allegra ) to allegra 120 mg (Allegra D ) should be taken by mouth daily. The 12-hour Allegra 60 mg tablet should be taken twice a day. The 24-hour allegra 120 mg (allegra D) tablet should be taken once a day. For people with kidney disease, the usual starting dose of allegra 60 mg should be taken by mouth once daily. Allegra(allegra 60mg) and Allegra D(allegra 120mg) may be taken with or without food. Many things can affect the dose of Allegra that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones given here, do not change the way that you are taking the medication without consulting your doctor. If you miss a dose of allegra (Fexofenadine), take it as soon as possible and continue on with your regular schedule. If it is almost time for your next dose of allegra , then skip the missed dose and continue on with your regular Allegra dosing schedule.

What are the Allegra side effects?
The following allegra side effects may go away as your body becomes used to the medicine; consult with your doctor these allegra side effects continue or become bothersome.

Less common Allegra Side Effects
back pain
coughing
dizziness
drowsiness
earache
fever
headache
nausea
pain around the eyes or cheekbones
painful menstrual bleeding
ringing or buzzing in ears
runny or stuffy nose
unusual feeling of tiredness
upset stomach
Rare Allegra Side Effects
nervousness
rash
sleeplessness
terrifying dreams
trouble sleeping
How to store Allegra ?
Keep Allegra out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store Allegra capsules and tablets at controlled room temperature 20-25?C (68-77?F). Foil-backed blister packs containing Allegra capsules and all tablet packaging should be protected from excessive moisture and sunlight.

Buy Allegra Online-Allegra 120mg and Allegra 60mg

How does Allegra works?
Fexofenadine of Allegra belongs to the class of medications called second-generation antihistamines. Just like these medications Allegra (Fexofenadine) work by blocking the action of one of the body's natural chemicals known as histamine. Histamine is responsible for many of the symptoms caused by allergies. <a href="What is Allegra ?" target="_blank">http://www.pharmaexpressrx.com/purchase/allegrainfo.asp</a>

ALLEGRA

www.pharmaexpressrx.com

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
I have found allegra effective.

G
G
recently, I got a flu and my ashma was following and the doctor prescribed allegra which i bought from bbonlinepharmacy.com and it really was effective for my running nose. Generally I do not like antihistamine cause they don't work and make me feel dizzy.
It works better that others but still the dizziness is present.
The best part is that is did not suffer a bad asthmatic attack.

realise what you are and you will be free of anything that lies in this world
Wolf
Wolf
I never found allegra give dizziness.

Moderated by  Sheree-Allergies 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.