logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
I
I thought with reincarnation its about you not finishing the life you lived, being able to come back you can finishing what you havent, even if it means taking many life times.. Am I wrong in thinking that way....

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Quote:
Addressing the question about respect...I have been thinking about this a lot since the night I took pix in the cemetery, and got the one that looks like a head with a helmet coming out of the ground, next to the grave of a man that died in 1953. I was looking at the picture, and realized "I hate to have my picture taken, and if this were truly a picture of a ghost head, what if I invaded his space, what if he hated to have his picture taken, what if I was disrespecting everyone buried in the cemetery by waltzing in there after dark and trying to capture an image?" So I have not done that since, and will not. When I die, I do not think my feelings about being photographed will change.

One of the things I encourage is that you walk around a location first and let any ghosts/spirits that are there get used to you. I then suggest that you ASK for permission to take pictures. You can also say something like, I am going to take some pictures and would love to have you in them. Or If you would like your picture taken please stand by that big tree (or whatever you are going to take a picture of).

By not asking permission and just randomly snapping pictures is like being a paranormal paparazzo.

[color:"blue"] Kris Baker
Urban Legends Editor[/color]

[color:"red"] Don't always believe what you hear and question everything![/color]
T
T
I have a digital camera. I was taking random pics inside my house and my camera worked fine until I got to my bedroom. The camera would not work.I came back downstairs and the camera worked fine. I went back upstairs to try and take some more pics. Once again my camera would not work. I returned downstairs it took about a full minute before my camera was fully functional again. Obviuosly something did not want it's picture taken. I have not attempted to take any more pics in that room.

Gecko
Gecko
Kris, this is a great idea! I'm not sure I will ever attempt ghost pictures again but will sure tell my friends about your suggestions. It makes total sense.
taps_fan1, I agree with your thoughts about that room...Maybe it is a camera shy ghost, which is probably what I will be!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.