Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#251634 05/30/06 09:52 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
ok go to this website http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/aboutwbc.html
this is a Baptist church group from kansas. then answer this question.

Do you think that this church Follows Gods word and is church or doyou think this is a cult pretending to be a church?

church or cult
single choice
this is a God Fearing church (3%, 1 Votes)
this is a cult pretending to be a church (97%, 32 Votes)
Total Votes: 33
Voting on this poll ends: 09/25/06 09:51 PM

All things are permissible but not all things are beneficial. judge not lest ye be judged.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#251635 05/30/06 10:43 PM
C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/aboutwbc.html

Just the name of it speaks for itself dont you think? I would not even entertain the thought of giving these loosers a hit by visiting their pathetic site!

#251636 05/30/06 11:23 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
right on girl. these people had taken it so far as to pickit severce men amd womens funnerals and the just past a law that they can not picket with in so many feet-yards. picketing funnerals? those word should never go to gether. i wonder... in school we use to laugh at some of the outdated rules like.. you cant hang your underware on the close line on Sundays...are people going to laugh at this rule in 50 years?

All things are permissible but not all things are beneficial. judge not lest ye be judged.
#251637 05/30/06 11:39 PM
C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
I am shocked! picketing funerals Why in gods name!

#251638 05/31/06 12:02 AM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
yeah and there have been 3 or 4 pickets here in town of people you have died over seas and they think they died because Amarican wanted to legalinze gay/lesbian marrages!! like the bombs and bullets would not kill someone from a no gay country? Hello... a little logic please... i try not to jugde them or to evern see where there comeing from but...its offends me to my core i may not be gay and that should not offend me its not me there after but to USE MY GODS NAME to slam anyone... P!$$E$ ME OFF!!! when MY GOD sees fix to picket a funneral HE will COME DOWN AND DO IT HIM SELF because nowhere do i read that I or anyone else Should!!! they dont hurt anyone and its none of my business it between them and God how they live there life.

#251639 05/31/06 12:15 AM
C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
Yea thats true - some christians are to busy looking at how other people live when they should be looking in their own backyard.

#251640 05/31/06 12:21 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Without going to the site itself seeing as I'd rather have to work double shifts for a week than kill braincells reading their drabble...
I'd have to say that perhaps instead of cult they are just a group using 'religious freedom of speech' to spew their pulchritude upon the masses.
Some may cite the story of Sodom from the bible in regards to Gods supposed hatred of Gays and Lesbians...personally, I see that story as more about incest and betrayal. And if G/L's want to get married and deal with all the 'happy' [censored] that goes along with it let them...would you rather pay more taxes or drs fees and have them go to a clinic or just pay slowly over time (or not at all!) their own drs bills OR that they be on their sig. others insurance and have it covered and done for? I mean really; a little maturity is more what the purveyors of 'godhatesfags.com' need rather than negative blasts from a bunch or forum posters.

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

#251641 05/31/06 01:55 AM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
im trying to see how far this tpye of thinking has spead to see how to approch the church leader in my area to put a stop to this because right know all are silent. at the picketed frunneral there have been g/l rights, verterans groups and indeviguals that go to the church and block the picketer from geting to the familys but Not One Church has done so... I think if the religous leader made a stand and ashow that picketing funerals is NOT condoned,toloated, or peached. it would deter them form doing it. but the silents of leaders (Jewish, christian, Muslin, any and all Religions) is saying to this church "its ok we agree with you but we arnt as good of christians as you please save amaerican for us" and puting the idea in Gay and Lesbians that there is no hope love or salvation for you here we dont want you!!! and making other christian look bad it makes God look Bad...

I am not looking to blast any one i just wanted the oppoins of people so i could ...well i dont know what im going to do but... God will give me an idea i pray.

#251642 05/31/06 04:34 PM
Shark
Shark
One of my dearest friends is a gay, I also work with him. His father was a Baptist minister and coming out was hard (as it is with anybody). He struggled so hard and thought he could no longer have God in his life if he was gay. Another pastor offered a shoulder to cry on and told him God did still love him. He is very involved in his church and one of the kindest, most loving, giving people I know. He is one of the few people in my life I would call a TRUE Christian.

He has had the displeasure of actually meeting this man in person. He doesn't even like to say his name outloud, says he is truly evil. Brings a chill to the room when he walks in.

#251643 05/31/06 04:54 PM
C
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
C
He has had the displeasure of actually meeting this man in person. He doesn't even like to say his name outloud, says he is truly evil. Brings a chill to the room when he walks in.

SOunds true...also there are so many evil people hiding under the "cloth" it really is scarey.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.