Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
me2you Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I have just recently bought the Epicare Threading Device which was advertised in Asiana Spring Edition magazine It was being sold on http://www.nubeautycare.com for �9.99. It is a DIY threader, it looked really dangerous at first but it was so easy to use. I just felt a tingling sensation which was actually less painful than threading at the salons. I am now fuzz free and hairless on my face. A miracle and I dont even have to book any appointments. Only drawback is that you cant use it on your eyebrows, but I have been told to watch http://www.nubeautycare.com space for a new product for eyes. I hope this has been helpful to anyone out there with facial hair problems.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
I read a review in Essentials Magazine for this little gadget and sent for one from http://epicare.co.uk got it the very next day and must say it`s terrific!

I was a "waxer" for some years, but had to stop due to the fact my skin was becoming so sore. Tried bleaching but it was bringing me out in a rash. I`ll never use wax or bleach again thanks to this.

T
Shark
Shark
T
I must be very old fashion still pluck unwanted hairs on my face with the tweezers. I have found as I get older they are getting less and less, thank goodness.

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them
but you always know they are there.
Wolf
Wolf
Quote:
I must be very old fashion still pluck unwanted hairs on my face with the tweezers. I have found as I get older they are getting less and less, thank goodness.

You are lucky. with age the facial hair increases. Best Luck always.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to do the threading yourself at home? I haven't tried this yet but have been thinking about it.

Lisa Lambson
Body Care Editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Wow the person who said that with age he/she has less facial hair is lucky!

As far as threading I have never tried it. I have seen videos of this done and this does not look like something I would try.

A
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
A
With most of us, it is more hair as we age and that too with greys inbetween! frown

And plucking appears to be the best solution. Threading pulls out even the softer lighter hair and waxing results in skin loosening.

Anu Dharmani

Orchids Editor

Signup for Orchids Newsletter for the latest on the orchids.
N
N
My problem is not more hair is that the hair I have that was white is now (that started a few years ago) darker and darker. I hate it so much.

For my facial hair I had a face epilator and since I lost it along with everything else in a fire I have started to shave my face every nights before my shower. It sucks but I hate hair even when it's small and not black (for now the small hair that is darker can only be seen when looking up close but i bet this will get worst with every year that goes by).

I wish I had the money to get rid of all my facial and body hair with laser or/and electrolysis, I have it (electrolysis) done for my eyebrows and it is so awesome!

A
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
A
Hi Nancy,

1st: Extra hair in women is because of some biological reason. Most common is having polycystic ovaries. To get rid of extra body hair it is better to consult a doctor first and then go for hair reduction treatments of laser/electrolysis etc. With laser you will not lose hair permanently (I know, I have tried it on my chin). Electrolysis, though painful, has more permanent results. But first the cause of this problem should be identified and treated.

2nd: You can try getting small portions done one at a time. Now that your eyebrows are done, try another area like upper lip.

Anu Dharmani

Orchids Editor

N
N
Anu,

I do not have the money to get anything else done except for my eyebrows. It's been a while since I started doing that, I am now at seventeen weeks.

A
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
A
Money is short every where, Nancy. Think positive: at least the eyebrows are done! Rest can be done later.

Anu Dharmani

Orchids Editor

N
N
Anu,

It sure is nice that I was at least able to get my eyebrows done. There's still a few hair here and there that are taken out when I have my appointments so it's not over yet but it's almost done smile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.