I don't see anyplace to post information about new releases, so I thought I'd slip this in here.

Evas' Son: Necromancer's Curse

eBook Category: Dark Fantasy/Fantasy

eBook Description: "A Book About The Undead Bursting With Heart, Compassion, and Philosophy ... as well as the usual violence and troubled darkness."

That's how Janrae Frank, author of the "Journey of the Sacred King Quartet" describes the first volume of Susie Hawes "Evas' Son."

In Necromancer's Curse, to buy his wife and son's way into paradise, the Etruscian Necromancer Kanates accepts the curse of Evas, a god of the Etruscian underworld. Changed into a vampiric demon, he appears to be doomed to serve Evas as a tool of doom and despair. Kanates' defies Evas, and his journey becomes a search. He seeks to understanding the meaning of life and death, and to find redemption.

But Evas refuses to release him and haunts his footsteps.

Don't miss the start of this powerful new work of dark fantasy. As Janrae Frank writes, "Susie Hawes' work offers "a very fine reading experience that isn't often found in contemporary fiction. She captures a quality I thought lost with the Golden Age."

Necromancer's Curse at Fictionwise