logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Here is another Donna fan....sparkling work!
Will be back soon for more!
D

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
I make handmade cabochons of rock from around the world. See hundreds of them at Fay Canyon Cabochons.

Thanks,

Jody

W
W
I am clearing out my bead collection.. To much stuff laying around and not enough room to work..

www.cruzlady.etsy.com

B
B
SALE - Seed Bead Spinners - Bead Stringing Tool

This is a very easy to use bead stringing tool! No special skills, batteries or electricity required.
Based on a very simple scientific principle, the beads are "forced" onto your needle by the 100's - in a matter of seconds!
Simply place seed beads into the bowl, insert the wire needle and spin!
The BeadSpinner bead stringing tool easily strings ALL sizes of seed beads.
The Bead Spinner stringing tool comes complete - with illustrated instructions and needles.
Please visit us at: www.beadspinner.net

Be sure to use the coupon code: INDIE at checkout for an additional discount on our already reduced prices.

Please visit us at: www.beadspinner.net
Hi, I've wrote two wire jewelry tutorials, the [url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Corra @ de Cor's Handmades
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
C
C
Swarovski Wholesaler in Hong Kong offering wholesale prices without minimum order!
Supply all models, sizes and colors! (Complete collections!)

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

C
C
[img]BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Dear All, please check out my new tutorial - another Wired Chinese Knot tutorial. Hope you all like it!

This tutorial is now available at de Cor's Handmades Etsy, you do not have to be PayPal user to purchase this tutorial.

Tutorial-DCH003: The Love Knot, Skylark Bracelet
Level: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced

This tutorial caters for every level of people who are interested in the art of wire jewelry making. The painstakingly made tutorial contains so much detail that any level of enthusiast is able to the piece.

Another Chinese Knots has been successfully integrated with Wire Jewelry making this time.For those who are interested in how Chinese Knot can be integrated with Wire Jewelry making should purchase this guide.

Introduction:
The beautifully taken 115 pictures (including the two coverpages) will provide you the means from end to end to make this precious piece, regardless which level you are at making wire jewelries. In this document, it also listed out the tools and materials being used.

Delivery:
The PDF format document will be sent to the E-mail address set in your Etsy account within 24 hours or lesser upon payment received. File size: 3.9MB (Please make sure your mailbox is able to receive at least 4MB attachments E-mail)

Special Thanks to:
Mark Lareau for inspiration.

Thanks to our dear fellowship that contributed in knowledge sharing of Chinese Knots out there.

You can also pay for the tutorial via PayPal by sending 10.95USD to decors.l@gmail.com by specifying "DCH003 Skylark Bracelet" in the title of the transaction. The PDF format file will be sent to your E-mail address specified in your Paypal account.

Dear all, I decided to change the cover for my tutorial:

Please visit me at my Etsy store for more detailed information. I look forward to hearing from you soon. smile

Last edited by decors; 03/16/08 01:27 AM.

DCH004: ZHU.RING, Wired Chinese Knot
Level: Intermediate to Advance.
This tutorial is for an intermediate to advance skill level, however the photos and directions in the tutorial are clear enough for a beginner to try on it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I integrated another Chinese Knots with Wire Jewelry making this time. For those who are interested in how Chinese Knot can be integrated with Wire Jewelry making should purchase this guide. Similar to PIPA Knotting and Skylark Knotting, I only introduce knots that has unlimited potentials in Wire Jewelry Making � let your imagination run wild and you shall see the amazing outcome. This ring is just a media for me to knowledge transfer the technique.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The content in this tutorial including All pictures and text were taken and wrote by me.

Introduction:
This step-by-step guide was composed using 69(including coverpage) high-resolution pictures. In this document, it also listed out the tools and materials used to achieve this composition.

Delivery:
The PDF format document will be sent to the E-mail address set in your Etsy account within 8 hours or lesser upon payment received. File size: 2.69MB

Special Thanks to:
Johnathen.L, the complete dummy in jewelry making, for proofread this tutorial. smile

Thong.L, my dearest brother who contributed in making the tutorial cover perfect. smile

PLEASE DO NOT LEND TO OTHERS, SHARE AMONG FORUM, SHARE AMONG FRIENDS, COPY AND MASS PRODUCE THE RING OUT OF IT. And if you would be so kind, please give a credit to me if my tutorial inspired you or helped you in your jewelry making journey, it would be greatly appreciated!

Please visit http://decorshandmades.blogspot.com http://decorshandmades.blogspot.com for more information and update.

If you're interested in buying this tutorial but see it has been sold, check back again or send me an E-mail so that I can make it available again.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING! smile

Last edited by decors; 04/11/08 12:45 AM.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Susan - Jewelry Making 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.