Do you live in the US?

ONE WEEK TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE
Hosted by Dr. Robi Ludwig
TLC�s bold new reality show for 2006

America�s marriages are in crisis with divorce rates shooting through the roof. Many couples find that even within the first five years of marriage, they are in a matrimonial rut of arguments, resentments and bitterness, and can see no other way out.

Now, TLC�s bold new TV series, ONE WEEK TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE, aims to get those relationships back on track. Psychotherapist host Dr. Robi Ludwig, a divorce buster for over fifteen years, is given just seven days to steer a couple�s marriage off the rocks.

In an exclusive social experiment, couples allow their homes to be rigged with remotely operated cameras that record their natural behavior around the clock. Dr. Ludwig is thus able to observe their marriages in the raw. With this unique access she�s able to figure what the flash-points are in the couple�s relationship. When things go wrong she�s there to fix it.

Following her intensive observation, Dr. Ludwig devises a customized series of challenging and revealing tasks for the couple to perform that help her offer them valuable tips about getting their marriage back on the right path.

So far, she has achieved extraordinary success in mending the marriages of the couples who have been filmed:

�I know this was for TV, but I don't really think that you all realize the true impact you will have on people's lives. This was BY FAR the most productive thing that John and I have ever done together, and I know it has changed the pattern of our relationship for the better.�
Wife of one couple

�You made a major impact on, not only a marriage, but a family; one that will truly be changed forever!�
Husband of another couple

The show is now looking for other couples, who are nearing divorce, who feel they would benefit from this chance to mend their marriage.

Their commitment is to take just one week off work.

One week to put their relationship in the spotlight.

One week to save their marriage.

Couples should complete an application form at: www.bbcnyc.com/week.asp