Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I have it!

It reminded me a little of some of Poe's earlier works - except with maybe a harder edge. (Best way I can think to describe it.)

My only complaint - the stories were too short. I eat novels! So a book of short stories was gone in a flash. But that's just me, if you enjoy short stories, then you will like this book.

BTW - when I start looking for a new author - half the time I go and see what the page count is on a book just to make sure it will last me longer than 2 days - LOL! That's what I mean by eating novels. I'm a horrible insomniac - so I'll literally read until 4 in the morning then fall asleep for an hour and a half before getting up for the day. When we got the last "Harry Potter" book my husband asked me who got to read it first - and I just looked at him. He handed it over, no arguments.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
I can't complain about that comparison. Thanks. smile

By the way, if anyone is on Myspace, and they're interested in a film project that I'm co-producing with Ethan Dettenmaier (director of the upcoming film, Sin-Jin Smyth), pop along and press the friend request button at the following site to keep up to date: Deadfall

S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
Check out BellaOnline's Horror Literature Editor's review of my short story collection, Voyeurs of Death:

Bella Online review.

S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
I have now made this collection FREE to download for anyone interested: http://www.scribd.com/doc/25760006/Voyeurs-Of-Death

S
Shaun Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
This collection was republished by Dark Regions Press in a lettered edition hardback with extra stories, trade paperback and as an ebook:

http://www.darkregions.com/products/Voyeurs-of-Death-by-Shaun-Jeffrey.html

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk

Gecko
Gecko
Nice website Shaun!

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
M
M
Hi friends!! Do you like the horror literature? Do you know a good horror book? Can you recommend someone? I have a friend recommended this book ''Join me in blood'', said me is a good story about vampires, warlocks and zombies, is a new saga. Do you read this? Can you recommended this?

R
R
Maarrtin!!! I recommended you ''Join me in blood'' It's an horror and love story between witch and vampire!! It's incredible!!! A fantastic horror book born in Helsinki!!! It's very cheap in amazon kindle!! What are you waiting for? I love this book!!!

Gecko
Gecko
Can I buy this book in India?

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.