logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
aud Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I am a mother who has experienced the loss of three unborn babies. Two by miscarriage and one by ectopic pregnancy. The last 8 years have been a very emotional process for my husband and I as we have tried to fulfill our dream of having children. During a 7 year period of time, I was pregant 5 times. Three unsuccessful pregnancies and through our faith we gave birth twice to two living miracles. After the loss of our third pregnancy, I became very depressed and needed emotional healing. I began to write "our" story of loss and our blessing of birth. I know have published our story entitled, "Holding on to Faith, Hope after Miscarriage and Loss." It is know availble at www.amazon.com and www.publishamerica.com. I have also began a website w/more information at www.holdingontofaith.com. If you or anyone you know has experinced a loss I hope you will consider reading Holding on to Faith, it is truly an inspirational story in having faith for a future conception.
God Bless,
Audrey McDonald Carney

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
I would love to read your book. I am sorry for your and your husbands losts, I as of o4/o4/2006, just lost my fourth children and through the grace of God I have given birth to four more. But as of not I will no longer try for anymore. And even though there are a lot of health problems in my family, I have made an appointment for my tubes to be tied. I am only 27 and 3/4, but I can not deal with it anymore, I knew what I was having and everything.

Again sorry for your loss.
Mickey

Mickey Moore
A
aud Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thank you for your response. I do encourage you to read it. It really brings a relation to us mothers who have lost our unborn children. But through faith, as like you, we gave birth to two precious children, but after the second birth, I knew in my heart I should no longer try to have additional children. I still yearn for another child at times, but internally know I have been blessed w/two beautiful/healthy children.
Love,
Aud

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.