Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
My 11 year old son picked out two more Ice Age toys at Burger King today and we plan on seeing the movie during Spring Break the week of April 10th.

Has anyone seen it yet? Did you think it was better than the first one or about the same? Was it crowded at the theatre where you went?

Has your child been getting lots of toys for the characters? We get them in the boxes of cereal and got a Kid Cuisine that has something on the box and I guess inside.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
Well we saw the movie yesterday. My son knew a lot of what would happen thanks to the commercials. I really liked the first one better.

Since it is spring break here there were other families at the theatre. First time it was a good crowd compared to other times we go catch movies it is about a dozen people max.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
We saw it. I like the first one better, but I thought it was cute. I was just happy that my kids were good. It was their nap times and they were great. We saw it at the beach when we were there last week. So there wasn't a lot of people. I think it helped that the movie started 3 times 15 minutes apart. My son had been asking me to get it in the mail. He thinks I can order anything from Netflix.

Moderated by  Chana- Children's TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.